A Survivor's Guide To BBQ & Chili
This is a guide created to help survivors who do not know how to counter the perk: BBQ & Chili. This guide will cover the ways to hide your aura from the killer.
- Hide in a locker right as the killer picks up the downed survivor. Count to 5 seconds after the survivor has been hooked.
- Hide behind a generator while not repairing. This method does not work as well, but can be effective against lower skilled killers. Count to 5 seconds after the survivor has been hooked. (The aura of the generator hides your aura, but not completely.)
- Stand within 40 meters of the hooked survivor, and count to 5 seconds after the survivor has been hooked. Whilst within 40 meters, your aura is not revealed.
- Use the perk: Distortion. A token is consumed once BBQ & Chili is used, and your aura will not be revealed to the killer, even when meeting requirements.
- Be the hooked survivor...