Join us on Twitch/YouTube this Thursday at 2pm ET as we uncover the strange things taking place in Hawkins.
Something's strange about the next chapter...

DBD Streamers

2»

Comments

• NOTRATEDNOTRATED Member Posts: 6
    Hey I'm a small PS4 streamer that just streams dead by daylight survivor gameplay and mine is @NOTRATEDRRR I'll glady follow back. Love supporting small streamers.
  • ShadoureonShadoureon Member Posts: 493

I play on PC

I main survivor but during streams I switch it up :)

• TeambossFlozeTeambossFloze Member Posts: 953

@NOTRATED said:
    Hey I'm a small PS4 streamer that just streams dead by daylight survivor gameplay and mine is @NOTRATEDRRR I'll glady follow back. Love supporting small streamers.

followed

• GandyManGandyMan Member Posts: 15
    edited July 2018

Hello Everyone!

Engaging, Entertaining and Epic can sum up the broadcasts featuring DBD

The Wizards Council has long recruited new survivors with one thing in mind, to have a spine chilling juking and jiving moments!

I have been Rank 10 or lower for all seasons with both Killer and Survivor on PC only. Soon will be Myers and Freddy full costume cosplays with KYF and public games, hope to see you in the next stream!

Channel
    twitch.tv/gandymangaming

https://clips.twitch.tv/KnottySpinelessOctopusWow

• TheLegendDyl4n1TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,124

@TeambossFloze said:
    Hey guys - if you are a DBD streamer please post your @ in here so I can follow you - I support and follow all small streamers and if you follow back that'd be awesome.

@teambossonline - is mine

Also do you prefer to stream as a killer or a survivor?

best survivor/ killer somtimes streamer is @no0b3

• KrispyKristianKrispyKristian Member Posts: 17

KrispyyKristian - I stream on Xbox both survivor and killer but play survivor slightly more! Here's my stream schedule! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wf-PVHF2YW5aG41l7_hv4eErCe9bPbPSuY-debIey1g/edit?usp=sharing

• KrispyKristianKrispyKristian Member Posts: 17

KrispyyKristian - I stream on Xbox both survivor and killer but play survivor slightly more! Here's my stream schedule! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wf-PVHF2YW5aG41l7_hv4eErCe9bPbPSuY-debIey1g/edit?usp=sharing

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 11,698

I'm going to stream today in about 1 hour and 10 minutes. Tune in for my speculation about who the new Killer is - twitch.tv/blaziken_rjcf

• teamtaterteamtater Member Posts: 1
    Hey! I’m a new DBD streamer. Play on pc and ps4, but only stream pc at the moment. Play both killer and survivor. Usually stream 8pm est most nights. Twitch.tv/teamtater
  • redsopine1redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    I play on ps4 and live stream to youtube Redsopine1 if you want I can link my most recent vids and I stream both sometimes I'm a surv other times I'm the huntress
  • redsopine1redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    My mistake redsopine1 is my old youtube here's mine https://m.youtube.com/feed/account
  • ElfmindElfmind Member Posts: 3
    Hey there! I’m a streamer who streams DBD nearly everyday. I am an Xbox player and have nice little community already. I am currently rank 9 survivor and would never troll as survivor or killer. I am currently aiming to increase my channels viewership and find people to play with while I stream. I love this game and the teamwork it promotes. Come and join the community i already have, please follow and check me out twitch.tv/elfmind

• TradebaronTradebaron Member Posts: 135
    Twitch.tv/Tradebaron

I stream on PC currently.
  • xxrontxylorxxrontxylor Member Posts: 1

Hey I just stream on twitch and YouTube by the name of xxrontxylor

i would really appreciate it if people followed and i would make it worth your while

• AeroLinkAeroLink Member Posts: 11
    edited May 4

Nevermind.

Post edited by AeroLink on
  • mutabletiger4mutabletiger4 Member Posts: 84
    edited June 28

PS4, not great but having a good time!

• mutabletiger4mutabletiger4 Member Posts: 84

Platform: Twitch, smallfrenchone, tried to post a link but it didn't work and I can't edit it now

• KrazyAce13KrazyAce13 Member Posts: 94

Draztykgamingyt