We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Matchmaking does not seem to be very fair recently

xEaxEa Member Posts: 437
edited May 26 in General Discussions

Hello

I just jumped in to do some of my daily quests and this is what i got in pretty much all of my games:

I really do not care that i loose this game at all, but it really bothers me that the difference in ranks are that high. How can you expect from a Rank 12 Killer to beat R7/R2/R6? The correct rank as a killer should have been R7.

Please fix this, thanks

Comments

• SairekSairek Member Posts: 1,915

Either a SWF, or no red rank/purple rank killers are playing at this hour.

Usually a SWF, though. That said, being thrust into a match you really shouldn't be in isn't impossible. Such as when this happened to me: