UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.
VIDEO CONTEST RULES
Submissions are open from June 1st to June 21st
Results will come in the upcoming week, they will be announced on forums and social media.
Judges are members of the Dev team (artists) and the Community team
Finalists will be public on July 2nd
Winners will be announced before July 18th
Entrant must submit a video of their own making. Videos must be inspired by Dead by Daylight. Use of other brand's copyright will lead to disqualification. Twitch/YT/etc. clips of gameplay moments are not allowed.
- The grand prize and runner-up winners will be selected based on the following Judging Criteria:
- Originality - no gameplay footage or the bare minimum of it. It must be a live action video, or an animation, for example. Something you've created.
- Execution (the methods and processes used with the medium selected by entrant to create the video).
- Only one submission by entrant is allowed
- You will need to be able to prove that the work you submit is your own
- Violation of another brand's copyright will lead to disqualification
- Please use accessible video hosting service - YouTube, Twitch, Vimeo, etc. If those services are blocked in your country, please use a trusted hosting service to store your video.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Go to https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/3-year-anniversary-video-contest
- Title your entry with your name
- Post your entry (1 video)
First prize: 24 000 Auric Cells
Second prize: 18 000 Auric Cells
Third prize: 18 000 Auric Cells