Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

does anyone think this is weird?

The 80's suitcase is like 4 bucks and gives you lots of outfits but auric cells are like 10 bucks for one outfit well a very rare one anyway. I think the cosmetics are a bit overpriced but that's just my opinion. p.s the charity case is 7.50$ and is less then a full very rare outfit and gives you more cosmetics. p.p.s it also gives you killer items with the blood stained sack that are cheaper but that's mostly just masks and a few other things but it's still cheap sorry for all the p.s's lol.

Comments

• BACKSTABBERBACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
  • FreudentraumaFreudentrauma Member Posts: 817

Those dlcs were made back in the day before they added the auric cell shop. Around that time the only way to add purchasable cosmetics were via dlc packs. And old fashioned cosmetic packs have a different price politic in general. On the other hand some auric cell cosmetic are much higher quality than the old dlc pack ones tbh.

• Chaotic_RiddleChaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,861

Yeah, but most of those cosmetics were reskins of older cosmetics. The store now introduces new varieties for you to choose from and allow you to help support BHVR to keep the game alive, in some ways.

I own all of Legion’s cosmetics and most of Dwight’s and I love changing my appearance after every match to add some style into my experience, and I really love being able to express myself. :)