We're making some changes thanks to the feedback received from the PTB. For more details, click here.
Rules - Design your in-game cosmetic contest
edited June 2019 in Y3 Anniversary | Design your in-game cosmetic
CONSULT THE FULL LEGAL LINES / RULES HERE AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE:
- Submissions are open from June 1st, 2019 to June 21st 11:59PM EST, 2019
- Results will be announced to the winners before July 18th, 2019
- Judges are members of the Dev team (Creative Director and Art Director)
- Results will be public after July 18th, 2019
Entrant must submit an image of their concept for a Dead by Daylight cosmetic. Use of other brand's copyright will lead to disqualification.
The two winners will be selected based on the following Judging Criteria:
- Only one submission by entrant is allowed
- You will need to be able to prove that the work you submit is your own
- Violation of another brand's copyright will lead to disqualification
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Go to https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/design-your-in-game-cosmetic-
- Title your post with your name
- Post content: (a) the design of the skin, (b) a proposed name for the skin in English, and (c) a short description in English presenting the design of the skin.
- Only Submissions of original Killers and Survivors will be accepted. The following licensed Killers and Survivors are not eligible: The Shape, The Cannibal, The Nightmare, The Pig, Laurie Strode, Bill Overbeck, Quentin Smith, David Tapp, Ash Williams.
- Submissions with offensive content will not be accepted (i.e. nudity, obscenity, extreme violence, racism, etc.).
- Submissions will be publicly displayed on the Contest Page during the Contest Period only.
- The 3D adaptation of the winner’s Submission by BHVR as an official ingame very rare cosmetic. The cosmetic will be unlockable by all Game players in exchange for 21 500 Iridescent Shards (in-game soft currency). The in-game cosmetic will display the username of the winner’s choice as follows: “Design inspired by [USERNAME]”. Usernames with offensive content will not be accepted.
- Should the winners own an account in the Game, the 3D model of their Submission will be awarded to them as a skin in the Game, at no charge. The cosmetic will be sent manually to the winners’ accounts by BHVR.
- 10 000 Auric Cells
Post edited by MandyTalk on
This discussion has been closed.