Home Event Archives Y3 Anniversary | Design your in-game cosmetic
We're making some changes thanks to the feedback received from the PTB. For more details, click here.

Cafe Surfer (Feng Min)- Made by AquaRC

Skin Name: Cafe Surfer

Description: Feel the need for a coffee? Well grab this pleasantly light brown trench coat, don't forget your trendy spectacles, and slip on those Ugg's before you start your quest for a cup of sweet coffee.

Snazzy Specs: You deserve the best pair of glasses to see all your foes! (And the best coffee they have around.) Catch everyone's attention with your hair flowing through the ice cold wind!

Cozy Coat: Whether for investigating crimes, or just hanging about, this cozy coat will warm you through the night! Gotta keep a bag handy to keep some gaming gear of course!

Functional Foot-Wear: These high quality boots won't be breaking anytime soon! With cozy fur to keep your legs warm through your nightly excurtions.

I thought Feng's gamer background made her a perfect candidate for a casual internet cafe outfit. Plus I've always wanted Feng with long hair and more flowy outfits so I came up with this concept. In the case that the game may not be able to handle the long hair due to the physics, I'm willing to cut it shorter or use a different hairstyle with this outfit.

Accessories:

I felt as though some parts of her outfits would do well with some more variation! So I thought of some alternate looks, patterns and designs! So if you may find my original design bland, you could always mix it up with these concepts!

Banner Concept:

You know how everytime they add a new skin to the game it would usually come with a banner? So I wondered what a banner with this skin would look like. At first I thought of an indoor area like a cafe, or somewhere on the streets. But I opted instead for the forest with lots of fog because I thought the idea of her steaming coffee with the fog would go great together. (Though just a concept, might change and improve on later.)

And finally I did some ingame pose sketches for her and some bonus stuff I did for fun!

For those who wanna see my design process: https://imgur.com/a/5JZyIT6?third_party=1

Post edited by WeeabooAqua on

Comments