We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Stranger Things and the 3.2.0 update will release on all platforms September 17th!

Cafe Surfer (Feng Min)- Made by AquaRC

13»

Comments

• ProfoundEndingProfoundEnding Member Posts: 529

Bump. Love this!

• BiddyUKBiddyUK Member Posts: 1

This skin is really lovely, and such a thorough design!

• TheLastGreatStarTheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 182

Love the amount of effort you put into this. Feng. 💙

• Rizzo90Rizzo90 Member, Mod Posts: 1,634

You put so much effort and details in this concept, i deeply appreciate your passion, very good job!

• TheOwlTheOwl Member Posts: 75

I know that others have already said the same thing, but you should really be proud of the work you did as it is truly wonderful.

Feng is in need of outfits like this one, and the individual pieces look like they would go very well with her current cosmetics, so I hope that the developers give your submission some serious consideration.

• WeeabooAquaWeeabooAqua Member Posts: 48

I have little faith in my work. But it's very heart warming knowing that you appreciate it. I am so thankful for all the love and support I'm getting and it always inspires me to keep going and keep improving. To everyone who has even taken the time to look at my post I thank you. And thanks for the comment, it genuinely makes me happy.

• HolijayHolijay Member Posts: 152

The amount of small details your configured is cool. More fall/winter wear cosmetics would be great.

• MerliMerli Member Posts: 1

Wow I can really see the effort, details and thoughts you have put into this drawing. You thought about the physics, different hair/clothes options ect. ect. and that's really admireable, because you didn't just draw something and left it like that. You've really put some thoughts into it. I also liked it how you connected it with Min's (background) history. It probably took a lot of time to finish, but I really hope this will make it to the Devs and into the game. I'm really looking forward to it! Props to you and you did a "pretty good job so far". Be proud of yourself. This piece of art is amazing.

• xChrisxxChrisx Member Posts: 607

Up

• 龟了个龟龟了个龟 Member Posts: 12

Take my money

• ObsessedIllusionistObsessedIllusionist Member Posts: 8

Oh this is so well done! <3

• Jake_Parks_princeJake_Parks_prince Member Posts: 218

B U M P

• RainMixRainMix Member Posts: 33

This is my favorite concept by far, but anything Feng is good so give me moreeee lol

• xCarriexCarrie Member Posts: 92

So cute! 🥰 Sure Feng is getting a cosmetic shortly but this is something the cosmetic team should look at. Nice job 💖

• xChrisxxChrisx Member Posts: 607

Up

• CoffengMinCoffengMin Member Posts: 817

im late but my name approves this as much as i do

• IanIan Member Posts: 12

god i love this cosmetic, i cant get enough of it

• ZeBeeZeBee Member Posts: 47

im still in awe with this skin <3