The 3.2.0 update is now live on PC and consoles. For more information, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87832/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Something that you done that you know nobody will care about but you still wanted to share.

2»

Comments

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 313

The amount of times I've woken up the next day and gone "Haaaaaaang on a minute..." and then stuff works. :)

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 1,880

P2 Leatherface, near P3 Michael, got all the Killer perks I could want finally. I could have a million stories on DBD games but as Leatherface, wasn't even trying to camp, got one guy to the basement, other 2 tried to save, downed them and hooked them, the Feng was smart but I got her later on after running me around for a bit, we messaged and I felt bad for her for having a bad team, other time I chainsaw'd everyone with Knockout, but as everyone was downed, everyone had Unbreakable, my 4 kills turned into 1 kill, ugh.

Getting a job soon, nice $15 an hour for filling boats and whatever outside. Friends, Family, blah blah blah.

• OblitiryOblitiry Member Posts: 487

I got a legendary core in warframe yesterday. The first one I ever got was on 5/5/19 at 5:48 AM. The 2nd one 7/5/19 5:57 PM. Some people have played for up to 650 days straight trying to get just one.

I wish I had decent luck like this in real life lol.

• GhostlyFoxxGhostlyFoxx Member Posts: 72

Ever since they chanced firecrackers and party starters, I haven't been able to get a single save with them. I got one today and honestly, it was pretty satisfying.

• Atrushan88Atrushan88 Member Posts: 999

I had 2 people die to EGC while trying to bully me. They hadn't opened the exit gate near me yet, and got too far away to open them in time while the other gate was too far away(I was preventing them from opening the gate while they were messing with me). :D Then I walked to the exit gates as they were dying and nodded.

• CheersTCCheersTC Member Posts: 169

Finally got the perk build I've been trying to get for a while!

Also learned and managed to edit a video of dbd!

• No_Mither_No_ProblemNo_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

Today I found out my favorite DBD streamer hates dogs

Today I also unfollowed my favorite DBD streamer on twitch

• CrazewtboyCrazewtboy Member Posts: 525

Hey! It's my P3 Ace brother! I had Ace as my first prestige three survivor as well. Perks are garbage, but you always seem to have luck on your side.

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 11,721

I once deduced a mathematical theorem regarding which quocients of integers produce repeating decimals and which ones do not during a Calculus lesson.

• wichael_wyerswichael_wyers Member Posts: 50

Awh, this is such a cute post. It's especially cute with Dwight asking the question.

I've always had a suspicion that a totem would spawn behind the dumpsters, block piles, etc near the Lery's exit gates when they never do. I spawned there today and checked like always and finally found a Hex Ruin. Feels good.