Some users on PS4 are currently experiencing connection issues. Our team is investigating, and we hope to have a solution as soon as possible. We’ll update you as we have new information to share.
The winners of the Third Anniversary contests have been announced! For more info and a look at the runners-up, click here: https://bit.ly/2LsXGlf

Man its one of those days

MochanMochan Member Posts: 816
edited June 3 in General Discussions

Been playing all day as Ash (I don't play Ash and have no perks on him) and can't get a single win, just need my Daily to escape with Ash. Lost 20 straight games already now I think, lost count.

*sigh*

And the sad part is I'm not deranking for some reason.

I'm getting to the point where if I am found first next game I insta-DC.

Comments

• SairekSairek Member Posts: 973

I swear deranking has been bugged since Ash came out. Every time I log out and log back in later, I'm a few pips or a rank higher than when I quit playing.

The last three days have been nothing but death after death for me and I somehow went from rank 10 to nearly rank 6 and most of those matches were supposedly depips.

• George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,091

Those dailies: open the gate with..., escape with..., and Relic Veneration (get a new item) can be horrific. They're such bad luck charms. I usually just delete them, unless they're for one of the four survivors whom I P3-d with all perks. They're not worth a lot of BP either.

The most annoying one is gate opening, when you finally make it to the end in one game, but one teammate is adamant about opening the gate himself, no matter how much you teabag, no matter that you told them in the lobby you got this daily.

Yea, those days indeed...

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 1,893

Lol at the whining....and i have those days i truely do....and sometimes i am on fire nothing can stop me! lol

• MochanMochan Member Posts: 816

This game is really feast or famine sometimes.

Sometimes you just do so well you feel unstoppable. Othertimes the killer stomps you down so hard a dozen game straight you want to claw your eyes out and jump off a cliff.

Anyway now that that dumb daily is done I can start playing for fun again and enjoy myself.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,453

I played three Ash games when I had his ritual, I died the first game just as the gates opened, died the second due to the killer ping, and won the third. Got Adept Ash that third game.

• Scgamecock86Scgamecock86 Member Posts: 347
    edited June 3

I feel like the same way, I can escape 10 times in a row, but get a daily to escape with a specific survivor and it all goes down hill from there.

• HavelmomDaS1HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

Just switch role. Once I get stomped from one side I switch. If that doesn't help I go full "toxic" (strongest shit) and try again.