The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Xbox: "An error has occurred and the game was unable to save your profile. Please Restart your game"

Comments

• Feweasygames4uFeweasygames4u Member Posts: 20

Microsoft finally wrote me back, they want me to remove my profile and sign back in. Won't I lose everything if I do that? Not only the money I've spent but the time as well all my survivor's are prestiged I have Jane and Ash The plague How would I get all that back

• symmetricssymmetrics Member Posts: 8

An error has occurred and the game was unable to save your profile please restart your game

edited June 2019

It never lets me play after I restart the game ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still does not work I just bought this game last night

edited June 2019

I got the same error code on xbox last night sad thing is I just bought it last night also

• JamminJme21JamminJme21 Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2019

@Feweasygames4u You shouldn't lose any data, it should be tied to your account not your Xbox. It would be like if you got a new Xbox. Did you try? I have tried everything except that.

• DJ_DadlessDJ_Dadless Member Posts: 3

@Feweasygames4u I just tried it and that didn’t work this is strictly on bE’s side

• jazza1975jazza1975 Member Posts: 9

I tried removing and reinstalling my profile as well but still the same issue. bE really needs to pull their finger out and get this sorted asap. Regular updates would also be beneficial to let us know what's going on and what time frame we are all looking at. Telling us they are working in it but dont know how long it will be isnt exactly helping. I only bought the game last week and now I cant even play it on my primary GamerTag. Let's hope it's fixed before the x2 bloodpoints coming up s

• ImNotMookieImNotMookie Member Posts: 1

Can’t plays anymore but I love it I’m really sad to be forced to go to a different game

• xGREENCATxxGREENCATx Member Posts: 411

Wow even more people are having this issue and still no update... cmon now guys. Someone needs to keep all of us updated. Show us you care about your community.

I tried it, didn't work so still waiting!!

I also had a problem playing as a guest, wouldn't let me rank up. Only played as a guest because I miss playing.

• chineseporkbunchineseporkbun Member Posts: 22
    edited June 2019

Almost a week.

My ticket on their website is still 'open'.Couldve updated it with some information.

Quite sad.

I've lost the itch to play this game now.As soon as this game went on gamepass without a update I knew there would be issues.

• KRJIBigbazKRJIBigbaz Member Posts: 17

I've played this game since release on Xbox one and it's upsetting that nothing has been done yet, Please Please give us some feedback on this issue other than your working on a fix. 😭😭😭 I'd hate to have to move to another game

edited June 2019

That's how it seems.

When you play every day even if for only a hour ,to not being able to play at all for a week ruins that enjoyment and interest.

With very little communication on this error for all of us is pretty bad.

Might make room for upcoming games on my harddrive.

This the 302 error message on the xbox?

Yeah no information about this.I submitted a help ticket 5 days ago and have had no update on it.

• JamminJme21JamminJme21 Member Posts: 6

Here is their response

• tunahoagietunahoagie Member Posts: 8

Submitted a help ticket for error code 302. Got a generic email stated they are aware and blah blah blah. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, hard restarting Xbox, restarted internet, removed profile. Nothing works.

Might be time for a PS4, Microsoft isn't helping either

edited June 2019

So i figured out what my problem was last night I got a xbox live acct:downloaded dbd and accidently signed up for game pass. Went and canceled gamepass and thats what did it according to xbox live so they issued me a refund on the game hope this helps someone

Post edited by symmetrics on
  • MrTang0DownMrTang0Down Member Posts: 39

Most of us don't want a refund though, we want to be able to play the game again because we've played it for many months. Almost been a week now.

• PiojunoPiojuno Member Posts: 17

Please fix this soon!!:(

• xGREENCATxxGREENCATx Member Posts: 411

I got this response 2 days ago. If that’s says anything about how they’re handeling this.

• TheEdMaverickTheEdMaverick Member Posts: 22

Man, I hope that this Will be fixed soon. I am New and I spend some money on this:(

• PuckGOAPuckGOA Member Posts: 20

I have the same issue. It started last night after daily reset. Two things seem odd to me. First when I open up the game I notice the in game news feed tries to cycle. Second the killer in the background changes every time I boot up the game. Where it should just be the Trapper since he is the last killer I actually used.

• BelZInOBelZInO Member Posts: 5

I have exactly the same issue...Almost a week for me since started

When this issue is fixed I fully expect some sort of compensation? Those of us having this issue are in the minority of players and it seems that most of us were interested in DS in the shrine this week but can’t get it now because all we get is a “we’re working on it” and likely no real progress is even being made

So I’ve found a way to get back into the game on my account and I still have all of my shards and all of my outfits and the remaining cells on my account but my blood points have been reduced to 0 as well as my P1 level 20 David has been reset

• TheEdMaverickTheEdMaverick Member Posts: 22

Yeah, you can do that but all the time you spend grinding is lost, I would rather we get a fix soon:/