Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives PTB 3.0.0 Gameplay Feedback

You guys botched ghostface so hard, jesus.

So I see someone spiked the office punch and yall made another rank 20 killer, tired of pissing off your customers?

Welcome to Snow's design consultation service, really you should be paying me for this but honestly I'm so nice you can have it for free this time.

What Ghostface needs:

• To ignore survivor perks like Object of obsession, spine chill and premonition. These perks basically hard counter ghostface with zero effort. Survivors should be paranoid and have to rely on their eyes.
  • A quick crouched movement speed (4.4/ms) or a low TR(16m), to help get him into position to stalk.
  • More resistance against being spotted draining ghost shroud, it should take much longer to drain and the drain should drastically reduce if the person spotting ghostface is also MOVING.

Comments

• TWiXTTWiXT Member Posts: 1,895

His stalk distance is also like 10-12m, so he has to get really close in order to stalk them. It would be much better if it were around 20-24m tbh.

• Keene_KillsKeene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Should just make him a survivor at this point. He helps teams win more than most survivors I end up paired with. I'm in awe at how bad he is; it's truly amazing.

• Sn0wJobSn0wJob Member Posts: 247

Does crouching not act as a TR nullifier like pig? OH MY GOD HES EVEN MORE ######### THAN I THOUGHT.

• pandorayrpandorayr Member Posts: 540
    edited June 2019

Mi proposal.

Ghostface:

terror radius 16 m

30 seconds exposed status

A survivor can VISUALLY detect Ghostface within a radius 24 meters.

( perks reading-aura not cancel the power of Ghostface)

Survivors can be stalked within a maximum radius 24 meters.

• KsoniKsoni Member Posts: 607

Thats not true. He can stalk even when hes 32 meters away. Ive tested it with my friend.