We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Got a question about dedicated servers? Read up on all the info here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87216/status-update-dedicated-servers#latest
Stranger Things and the 3.2.0 update will release on all platforms September 17th!

Welp, that was my shortest time in a PTB

RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 1,736

1 Ghostface Game --> Detected through wall --> Uninstall PTB --> ANXIETY ABOUT FREDDY REWORK!!!

Comments

• TheRoyalOwlTheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 263

Yeah I don't get what they have been doing with these latest killers. Legion was just plain awful. But ghostface is literally countered by survivors 3rd person view.

• ReneAenslandReneAensland Member Posts: 838
    edited June 4

God-Damn buddy.

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 983

Yep, I knew right away his power was pathetic.

• ReneAenslandReneAensland Member Posts: 838

I was watching Ardetha's stream and I asked if he was another Enduring Spirit-Fury killer and chat said yes.

RIP.

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 1,483

Ghostface brought tears to my eyes, only cause I was playing survivor and couldn't stop laughing at how easy it was to bust their power. Just spinning the camera around breaks him out, not to mention the tiny gaps in walls.

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,766

This is a killer chapter. If the killer sucks don't buy him. Survivor mains won't buy him. If it doesn't sell well they will learn that they can't put out garbage and we will just buy it.

• TheBeanTheBean Member Posts: 1,969
    edited June 5

Yeah sounds like it was bugged so people can't test him properly. Kind of a shame.

I'm personally not even gonna try the PTB as there is no point now.

The release is set for June 18th. It takes them about a week to get everything finalized after the PTB to put out the live onto consoles, etc.

So, basically.... Yesterday PTB was put out... The Devs all take a break while Community Managers take in feedback. Day 2, the Devs come back and start figuring out what to adjust. Day 3, maybe a patch comes out onto PTB. Whoever is now left on the PTB will test for what?.. A couple more days? Maybe another adjustment patch will come out onto the PTB, for those who are remaining on it, to test.

PTB I think is played when it first comes out, then allot go off PTB because it is a waste of time to test without any sort of reward for your time spent. I don't go back even after they patch it, cause that isn't in my interest, although others will.

I think a first bad test on PTB will sour many and they might not even bother coming back to test the fixes.

The time on the PTB got wasted by not properly making sure what they put out was working correctly.

We'll have to see how it all plays out anyways. Not the end of the world though, just a crappy hiccup.

• M1ghtyM4xM1ghtyM4x Member Posts: 55

I tried the ptb cause like racoon i was excited about this chapter only to be told no sidney no map and not real ghostface but i still tried and was disappointed after 3 matches of just being looped constantly the power useless its just a sad day for the game

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 1,736

Bad Killer, MOM Buff, and Enduring Nerf with zero non affected stun time changes(oh, but you save a 1.05s worth of cumulative time if you take 7 pallets compared to old Enduring...)

• JAWS_BDSMJAWS_BDSM Member Posts: 328

better fun for 4 survivors, than for 1 killer (c) Devs` thoughts.

• GorgonzolaGorgonzola Member Posts: 71

Is he really fun for survivors? For me it wasn't. The most boring killer in the whole universe, even Doctor.