Play Deathgarden for free from August 14th-21st on STEAM.
If you own both Deathgarden and Dead by Daylight, you will receive two masks in each game. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/13799/deathgarden-x-dead-by-daylight/p1?new=1

Casual, sensible PS4 players?

BigFudgeBigFudge Member Posts: 38
in PS4
Hey guys, Decent player looking for people to play SWF with, I’d like to think I’m better than average but not amazing!!
Absolutely love the game and play solo most days. would be nice to squad up with players who don’t sandbag, troll, etc. :) add me if you want.

gamertag- MattGAlexander

Cheers!! 😁

Comments

• greivous654321greivous654321 Member Posts: 27
    You can add me

Gamertag - greivous654321
  • deathdoer1deathdoer1 Member Posts: 79
    You can add me - deathdoer1

im pretty good. Not the best and still have things to learn but not gonna be useless lol

• BigFudgeBigFudge Member Posts: 38
    Both added, cheers 👍🏻
  • ThottieLottieLynThottieLottieLyn Member Posts: 4

Added you.

• N3gativeCr33pN3gativeCr33p Member Posts: 24

I'm also better than average but not amazing... always a team player... and I mainly play just for laughs with friends. I apologize in advance if I don't accept a game invite immediately... chances are, I'm playing a round as killer and ultra immersed. LuL

PSN: N3GAT1VE_CR33P

• killersmurf239killersmurf239 Member Posts: 2
    Yeooo you can add me too psn is my username 

• jojusjojus Member Posts: 1

hello. just started playing the game and I was hoping to find people to play with. may psn is jous_sp :)

• alejandromangalejandromang Member Posts: 1
    Skkrrippzz, I send feet pics and main huntress, let me love you.
  • G2XDG2XD Member Posts: 3
    Look, i don't really tryhard playing as survivor (if you're looking for a survivor), because i had a lot of camper killers and now i play more to sabotage hooks and help with generators that are on the opposite side from the killer. 
    Ps: my english is not the best but i try :(
    Psn: Gabriel Wenceslau
  • RenAndStimpakRenAndStimpak Member Posts: 5
    Hi, I started playing obsessively a few days ago and looking for peeps to SWF with! I'm also more of a sabotage survivor and like to be stealthy for the most part, but been getting a little more bold lately :)
    Psn is gojiramusume