Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives PTB 3.0.0 Gameplay Feedback
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Left behind

Maybe not part of the current chapter, but as they might change it in PTB and for 3.0 release, I'll mention it anyway.

Left behind is kinda useless now. Who would make a gen, when the hatch is open? And who would make a gen if the hatch is about to be closed, blocking all gens in EGC?

Was no good perk before, but now it is really useless. Any ideas? Like any aura reading or premonition effect? Maybe the ability to hear the hatch at a higher distance? Opening gates faster? Higher running speed?

The fluff the perk had is unfortunately gone. Finishing what needs to be done, or more specific, being an objective perk, is not possible anymore. Except the gates opening, which is kinda the same like Wake Up :/

Comments

• sliptteesslipttees Member Posts: 735
    edited June 2019

@Peanits why so hard to change this perk?

Post edited by slipttees on
  • DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 3,246

Because it is broken? Why so hard keeping the handful of meta perks instead of making every perk usable? I really would appreciate more variance in this game

This perk need help solo survivor gain speed to open gates!

• ReikoMoriReikoMori Member Posts: 1,741

Use wake up. The perk that actual does that.

Always with the make perks to open gates faster when they already made that perk. The problem with Left Behind is that it was a perk made when the game was very different than it is now. EGC basically killed any use it had which was little. Some perks are just not going to be viable. Like Sole Survivor or Insidious, Left Behind is just another meme perk.

You can't just say "Have you run faster, open gates faster, or hear the hatch at impossible ranges.". The hatch is already one of the loudest things in the game and you can hear it from a decent distant already. If you want speed in the endgame you're better off with hope or adrenaline. Can't make it open gates faster as that is Wake Up's job and if people keep refusing to then putting the effect on another perk people don't use isn't gonna change anything.

edited June 2019

Wake Up save 2.2s in gate... Oww. Useless for solo survivor where the gates spawn so close and killer can see gates switches.

I'll do not use WakeUp!!

• OMagic_ManOOMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Why would I ever use Left Behind to complete 5 or 4 gens when I can get a free effortless escape for having a bad team and me being bad myself, with a good Killer, who needs 4K's, right? I deserve the escape for doing no work!! Yeah! Why do gens while others are hooked when I can hide by the Hatch for an easy escape! Haha killer gg ez (other insulting noises).

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 3,246

you are just saying "I can't say this and that" but I was just suggesting what could be done. You dont make suggestions at all. So you want this perk to stay [BAD WORD]? The intention of this thread was to get it fixed