The winners of the Third Anniversary contests have been announced! For more info and a look at the runners-up, click here: https://bit.ly/2LsXGlf

Today sucked.

MochanMochan Member Posts: 816

I fired up DbD only to find out it had the "Still Running" bug so I had to restart my PC.

After restarting, I look for lobbies but host DCs everytime. After 3 lobbies my fourth one finally has a Killer who decided to stick around and play.

As we play, Dwight gets chased around for a minute by Rin and a gen gets done before he gets hooked and sent to the basement. I'm not even genrushing I'm running around opening chests.

Dwight is let out by teammate and gets out of the basment. Spirit chases him around again, I see a Hex Totem and ignore it because it's probably Haunted Ground. No Ruin is available so I go around and hunt for Dull Totems. Then the dutiful Feng Min who I gave an Engineer's toolbox to finishes another gen.

Killer Rage Quits and we are dumped to endgame and we all lose pips. (well that's good for me actually I want to depip)

Ughhh I am used to Survivors DCing but this killer got so mad because he couldn't put Dwight away. Turns out she had Ebony Mori, Father Glasses and Mother Daughter Ring so she must have been pissed that Dwight led her around for so long.

Well, cant say I feel bad, feels good to stick it in to a stuck up killer who wasted 3 Ultra Rares and thought he'd get an easy game.

Comments

• Chaotic_RiddleChaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,442

Sorry to hear it went so badly...Hopefully the rest of the week is better for you though. Stay safe, my friend. :) 💜

• MochanMochan Member Posts: 816

Well I think I can look forward to my regular beheadings, vomits, stabs and hookings for the rest of the day, I think I'll be fine.