Home PTB Feedback Archives PTB 3.0.0 Gameplay Feedback

Ghostface’s cooldown

What do you guys think of the recharge/cooldown on GhostFace’s power? Is it fine? Should it be shorter? Discuss.

Comments

• Mellow7Mellow7 Member Posts: 774

@Peanits any answer to why it's 30 seconds?

• Skrill0xSkrill0x Member Posts: 50

I made the same post not realizing this one existed. Sorry. The power cooldown is defenetly too long because:

1 His power is not that strong all things considered, it only helps you if the survivor doesnt know where you are and if they broke you out of it, they do know where you are.

2 The long cooldown massively hinders his ability to apply pressure. The most important time for every stealth killer is after hooking someone. Because that’s precisely the time when they should go stealth and surprise someone else. However with a 30 second cooldown you cant do that after hooking someone since you will likely still have to wait for another 15 seconds to use your power again.

THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO FIX THIS:

1 Reduce power cooldown to 20-15 seconds.

2 Make it so you can ACTIVATE and DEACTIVATE Night Shroud at your own discretion. Just like legions feral frenzy. That would enable you to toggle out of power if you are fast enough without having to wait 30 seconds.

To be honest I dont understand why his power has a longer cooldown than spirits since his is much worse in comparison

• RaptorrotasRaptorrotas Member Posts: 2,150

I as recently told that his TR-reduction is tied to NightShroud instead of crouching.

Meaning that after getting spotted even your crouching becomes useless...

If getting spotted would only deactivate the stalk it wouldnt hurt so much.

• BadMrFrostyBadMrFrosty Member Posts: 759
    edited June 2019

30 seconds is excessive. 10 - 15 would be more understandable. I don't want to M1 for any longer than I have to. Besides, I have Plague for that experience.

Just let me be more active with the power I don't even control. Thanks! : ))))