Home PTB Feedback Archives PTB 3.0.0 Gameplay Feedback

The Ghost Face's Perk Adjustments Are Good... But

So hear me out... The change to I'm All Ears perk was very good. You can use that perk now for what it was intended... Making your mind games more impactful! Because you know where the survivor is and what direction that survivor is facing you can moonwalk and hit them more reliably.

I think we can make Furtive Chase and Thrilling Tremors better as well.

Furtive Chase = Each token also reduces your red stain by 25%

Thrilling Tremors = Change the 16 seconds to 20 seconds of disabled time for generators. Gives killer time to go across the map on even the largest of maps.

Comments

• HURRI_KAINHURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 358

With the last change to GF, he is actually VERY strong, no need to make him stronger at this point as he is OP.

• tehshadowman33tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

Hypothetically, it might be good on Huntress as it would give her a 4m terror radius at max stack but even that is a stretch.

• Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited June 2019

I like the ideas its good but ill add something more about furtive chase and thats if the obssesion dies a random survivor will become the obssesion cuz its just useless that if the obession dies the perk becones useless

• cwtferncwtfern Member Posts: 135

This.

Plague is now mid-tier at best, low-tier at worst. In the PTB she was so strong, and the only difference was that she could move at full speed while holding her puke. Even seemingly minute changes like that can make or break the viability of a Killer.

The unfortunate thing about this PTB is because we didn't get a functioning Killer from the start, the devs have even less time to balance him based on our feedback. I really hope they don't change him much - if at all - from how he is now. Both sides need more time to adapt to his playstyle before jumping on the "GHOSTFACE OP PLS NERF" bandwagon.

I know the devs don't want every killer to be top tier, but as of right now, only like 2 or 3 out of 16 killers can truly be considered top tier. Doesn't seem like the best ratio. Not to mention that all the other licensed killers (except maybe Mikey) are underwhelming or downright weak.

The lack of viable options at red ranks is a huge bummer. Ghost Face could be a saving grace if the devs leave him as is.

• ThatOneFreddyMainThatOneFreddyMain Member Posts: 2

The only complaint i can have with ghostface is that last time i checked, there have been times that even whenever i look right at him, it wont get rid of his night shroud. Then its like trying to escape a mikey that can move at full speed while stalking. But at the same time, it could just be me not looking at him long enough. I dont think dstance is the issue because i can be on the other side of a pallet and it still wont work. Other than that, even as a survivor i like the new ghostface. Its suspenseful and if you get a ghostface who is a god at hard reads and leans away just as you look in his direction it can make a fairly good scare whenever the exposed effect just slaps you in forehead.

• Exa1ib3rExa1ib3r Member Posts: 86