Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Please fix the sound

ad19970ad19970 Member Posts: 1,632

I don't know about others, but to me the sound of running survivors footsteps is pretty much mute. I don't want foot step sounds while survivors are walking or crouching, but at least while they are running you should be able to hear them within a certain distance. Survivors can just run away from a loop while you want to mindgame and you can't tell anything since you just can't hear them. I know this was something that was introduced in one of the earlier patches, but it has never been fixed since then. Any chance that the sound can be reverted back to when it was working properly? Doesn't really seem fair that the killer can't hear survivors foot steps at all.

Comments