Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives PTB 3.0.0 Gameplay Feedback
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

I have shared my positivity towards GF, and im gonna do it again!

Exa1ib3rExa1ib3r Member Posts: 86

Thank you Developers.

You cannot express how much joy I had in the PTB over the last 2 days, you guys have changed a gnome sized dwight killer to a stronger, more fun killer, and for goodness sake, I am in love with it, and I officially considered Ghostface my main. Please DO NOT change this guy, he has become a blessing to us all, and have become the 4th VIABLE killer in red ranks, and thing is we all wanted a viable killer for so long, and these changes have met the expectations for the majority. I will say it a hundred million times if I have to, but DO NOT NERF HIM ON OFFICIAL RELEASE <3. I love you guys for what you do, cosmetics or not, and hopefully you guys will go on the right path and one day bring in more viable killers for us to enjoy.

Sincerely, Exa1ib3r