Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report graphical issues.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

(fixed?) Please fix David Tapp's injured face

FemFem Member Posts: 10
edited June 23 in Visual

If David Tapp is injured, his face is all sorts of messed up when doing actions of any kind. I guess he likes showing his teeth a little bit too much... It's the least noticeable when healing yourself, but you can still see some clipping below his right nostril.

It has been bugging me for the longest time but I never got around to reporting it, but here it is, finally.

Post edited by Fem on

Comments

• FemFem Member Posts: 10

It also happens when searching a chest, but that's hard to notice and to take a picture of. I would assume it happens when disarming traps as well, but I haven't played against the Trapper in a while. I'll update when I do.

• LastShoeLastShoe Member Posts: 484

@Fem This first picture is perfect for the memes!

@LastShoe 😁

• MojoTheFabulousMojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 1,134

He looks hella stoned in the exit gate picture.

@MojoTheFabulous Hahaha that made my day thanks!

Edit: It seems to have been fixed! Well, at least it's not happening for me anymore. 😗

• Keene_KillsKeene_Kills Member Posts: 481

So "mending yourself" is what the kids are callin' it these days, eh?

@Keene_Kills Wow... I am glad I made this topic HAHA

• NeskaNeska Member Posts: 122

thank you so much for those screenshots.. I'm dying over here 🤣

• ASpazNamedSteveASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 729

LOL