Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives PTB 3.0.0 Gameplay Feedback
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Ghostface Change Is Bad, Devs Please Read

In my opinion he can stalk on survivors too fast now. He can do it in just few seconds and with good addons I am not even gonna comment. His whole power is stupid imo. I never thought he will be Myers 2.0 which makes him boring killer to me. They could think about something better.

@not_Queen @Peanits

Comments

• prayer_survivorprayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

As I posted in other comment, this is the opinion of killers main. I only hope he'll not be the next DC killer as legion was.

• RyuzakiRyuzaki Member Posts: 668

I think the current iteration of Ghostface is in a good place.

• GhostrickSpecterGhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460

Hmm...this is the first crybaby, to think the changes is bad...

• ReddRedd Member Posts: 826

If it’s not as good as the Spirit then they shouldn’t even consider touching it. The game needs more killers to play with at high ranks.

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 4,049

If you get exposed, I ask you this...Is every killer with a one shot down overpowered?

Survivors practically get 3 lives each and I doubt everytime they will have more trouble with Ghostygoo than a Billy, or other viable killers.

He has his weaknesses utilise them don't play directly into his hands.

• OMagic_ManOOMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

If they nerfed Ghostface just a little, he would be absolube garbage, he is fun and viable as he is right now, he is nowhere near as good as Myers.

• BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,592

@ShrekIsHot Dattebayo...

• MrSunbroMrSunbro Member Posts: 111

Keep the tears coming please, I know having a new good killer in almost 7 months must be a real shock to you

• SomeissuesSomeissues Member Posts: 1,465

Nice alt account

• DeadByTunnelightDeadByTunnelight Member Posts: 79

Nobody's crying here. I understand that killer mains think only about their own asses and nothing else. Every killer is good if you know how to play as him 😂

• SomeissuesSomeissues Member Posts: 1,465

Try harder to troll next times, especially with an account name DeadbyTunnelight

• ReikoMoriReikoMori Member Posts: 1,741

That isn't the common opinion that Legion is better. That is the survivor opinion from the vocal minority that wanted Legion to be gutted and done away with. They absolutely gutted a killer who wasn't even good to begin after they sorted out the two exploits he had. Legion go nothing in return other than 115%ms walking speed. Now he's just another m1 killer with little to no interesting gameplay moments or threatening power. He's still punished for landing successful basic attacks and the mechanics he does have are sluggish feeling. His addons are pretty much crap because the pins are a waste of time, killer instinct got changed because who the hell knows. Cooldown got nerfed a day into PTB for no reason that makes sense and all of our purple rares aren't worth anything.

Ghostface at least right now has a power that works. It feels good to use and is still just counterable as any other instadown power. So if they change when he hits live then we will know that something's off.

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,294

I'm so glad the devs decided to do a poll about GhostFace's buffs, so they can ignore stupid threads like this.

what? where do you see troll lol? I said what I had to say

Maybe you can explain why stupid? I said my opinion about this. If you are a killer main then we have nothing to talk about.

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,294

If YoU'rE a KiLlEr MaIn...

As I said. I'm glad the devs made a poll so they don't have to listen to threads like these.

• cwtferncwtfern Member Posts: 136

🤣 And what are you? A survivor main? Play both sides at high ranks before commenting on balance.

• AetherBytesAetherBytes Member Posts: 1,782

I play both at around rank 12 (I like rank 12, I get skilled players, but also potatoes, makes for interesting games), and I can say, as a person who plays both sides, that I am happy about ghostface's buffs both as a survivor and a killer. As a killer, he's fun to play, and appeals to a lot of horrorfans "Stalking Killer" stereotype. As a survivor, he's the first killer in a while to be actually scary, and have an ability that is actually threatening and not just a gimmik that's easy to avoid, while still giving you the ability to save your own ass if you're quick and alert.

• PedoleonSpaceBeastPedoleonSpaceBeast Member Posts: 34

You're downvoting everyone who disagrees you! How fragile your glass-made heart was??? I guess someone was right, you ARE a crybaby!

• FregglesFredFregglesFred Member Posts: 317

please no nerf, <3