Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives PTB 3.0.0 Gameplay Feedback
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Possible changes to Ghostface perks

BloodyTappBloodyTapp Member Posts: 108

I'm All Ears

When a Survivor performs a rushed vault within a range of 32 metres, their Aura is revealed to you for 6 seconds.

The perk has a cooldown of 30/25/20 seconds.

Furtive Chase

When your Obsession is hooked, the perk gains a token up to a maximum of 4 tokens

Each token decreases your Terror Radius by 4 metres.

When a Survivor rescues the Obsession, the rescuer becomes the Obsession. You lose 4/3/2 tokens if your Obsession is killed or sacrificed.

I don't wanna touch Thrilling Tremors which just needs a small stats adjustment in my opinion. This version of I'm All Ears could make it a viable and useful perk during chases

Post edited by BloodyTapp on

Comments

• GrazoxGrazox Member Posts: 45
    edited June 2019

I gave my perspective here:

Now that I'm All Ears is Buffed, I would just lower the Cooldown to 20 seconds to match Quick and Quiet.

But I think pretty much everyone agrees that Furtive Chase is useless as is. You need to get four hooks from four specific players in a specific order to halve the standard TR in a situation where TR is practically irrelevant. Removing the chase condition would make it decent, much like the equally inconsistent Save the Best for Last.

Thrilling Tremors just needs a few extra seconds for Killers to get a look at the Generators once a Survivor is hooked and have a slightly lower cooldown to up the consistency. It's perhaps the only perk that's "okay" of the three, so it definitely just needs tweaks.