Home Bug Reports Audio
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Chase music bug

NosplashNosplash Member Posts: 77

Hi guys

So i've experienced some sound bugs/anormalities.

I have been having the chase music as if i was being chased, when in fact i was not (i suppose another player may have been and i was hearing the music he was supposed to hear ).

And i've also today had no chase music while the killer was behind me all the time. This bug "solved" itself when the killer hit me and it was just then that the music started.

Im playing on PC. The first bug happened against Legion in Coldwind map. The second against Wraith in Red Forest.

While on the game that produced the second bug, when i rescued a survivor my volume immediately dropped with what i would assume 50% then it got back to normal itself.

Hope you find the time to fix these issues guys.

Comments

• Keene_KillsKeene_Kills Member Posts: 649

5 games into the update as survivor... and not one chase have I had ANY chase music, at all. Period. None. Not low, not high, just nothing. Couldn't even tell I was in a chase half the time. Ugh.

• NosplashNosplash Member Posts: 77

The two first mentioned bugs happen to me 10-15 % of the times and the volume drop thing happened for the first time

• NosplashNosplash Member Posts: 77

Well just look back dummy :p

But kiddings aside, its very annoying

• Keene_KillsKeene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Looping around tall structure, not sure if you've lost them or not until you see the stain bleed through underneath or around the corner. Several times in the shack I'd thought they'd given up, just to have them waiting on me upon exit.

Yes... it blows. Can't get a killer lobby yet, but wondering how it is on that side?

• CrtKazzCrtKazz Member Posts: 213

Intro music is super quiet on my PS4 version and very very very quite chase music... it’s disappointing