The winners of the Third Anniversary contests have been announced! For more info and a look at the runners-up, click here: https://bit.ly/2LsXGlf

Can you revert the fast vault changes? They are bad for the game.

nichtRoxasnichtRoxas Member Posts: 51
edited June 19 in General Discussions

You guys literally nerfed shack into the ground for survivors. Can you like maybe fix the shitty windows instead of bringing in mechanics like bloodlust, entity blocker, Bamboozle and now these changes. You are NOT fixing the problem. Just stop putting stuff that ruins the fair windows a lot more. Like how does that change fix the disturbed ward windows for expample, yeah it [BAD WORD] doesn't. This change doesn't fix any of the shitty windows it just makes 4 walls useless now, shack is shittier now too and LT walls that are already trash because of bloodlust (if they're are not next to each other). The only windows I can think of are the ones on MacMillan like the groaning storehouse, but still just fixes only one of them. The other windows you can get on that map are still easily fast vaulted and abused but why fix shit when you can add more shit on top. And what about the barn in fractured cowshed, grim pantry building, Myers house downstairs window, disturbed ward (like I said), ironworks, suffocation pit, torment creek, coal tower, rancid abatoir (you literally made that one worse by making the fences so long next to it), lerry's has pretty disgusting windows a lot of times, ormond (the one in the middle downstairs. Maybe I missed some but there are just so many of them. I don't think it's that hard just blocking of those and reverting the fast vault changes, I would be fine with that.

Post edited by nichtRoxas on
Tagged:

Comments

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 8

no makes it easier as killer

• IMhereRUNIMhereRUN Member Posts: 77

He just means to say his looping needs work, and he don’t like the fact that eventually he’ll be caught. Just want to loop there forever! Big no vote from me

• weirdkid5weirdkid5 Member Posts: 1,891

Except it is, because you seemed to miss the part where I said "you can even do this at the shack alone if you do it properly." Even then, it isn't moving the goal post because we are still talking about the shack. Infinites are still possible in several areas if certain tiles are spawned, which is another reason this change was made, which you seem to fail to understand.

Why do people read halfway and then assume they are right?

Once again, just because you don't know how yo infinite the shack doesn't mean it isn't actually possible. Learn how to break a chase for a split second.

That's cool. End the discussion because you don't know what you're talking about.

Works for me.

• RotBbRotBb Member Posts: 396
  • nichtRoxasnichtRoxas Member Posts: 51

I never try to fast vault outside of shack that's too risky. The problem is that you have to go way out if you vault from the side where the pallet is now and that side of shack was already worse but you can't decide the direction as survivor so you're forced a lot of times to use the window like that. Or if you wait until the last second because the killer might double back you are 100% getting a medium vault now.

edited June 19

We can 100% agree that tiles next to each other are stupid op if the survivor knows what they're doing. Suffocation pit is the prime example for this but how do these vaulting changes affect those tiles? They don't at all I am still able to loop these op setups forever and shitty windows I can still loop forever I just hate that shack and 4 walls are nerfed by this. Not like 4 walls sucked before anyways. I agree 100% that we need bloodlust and entity blocker in the current state of the game but I don't agree with this update because fast vaults are already trash because you get sucked back Idk if the fixed that at least with this update.

You do understand that hiding is literally the most boring thing. I play killer and survivor equally and I hate immersed players as killer even more because I'm wasting so much time just looking for them and not being able to find them and forced to use Whispers. It's so boring when you finally find them just being able to down them in two seconds because they have never practiced looping. Just so boring and if DbD becomes a stealth game it will die trust me on that.

Well sir, maybe they should buff those killers instead of nerfing survivors. You're not fixing the problem by bringing more bs into the game. We need more killers like Huntress and Billy. Like, how does that fix bad killers? M1 killers are still trash after these changes and after literally every change they've made to survivors.

• DudeDeliciousDudeDelicious Member Posts: 1,534

To be fair, it’s the KILLERS shack. It’s MEANT to be unsafe for survivors there, not cozy with a complimentary tea and crumpet.

• FTSAFTSA Member Posts: 33

Based on this it seems you are not very good at survivor, and dont know all the ways to loop shack. The first way this affects is when trying to get a fast vault while looping from outside the shack, you now need to give yourself way more distance and just end up getting hit. The second way is when you are vaulting the shack window after running through the pallet. The only way you would survive that was if you got a fast vault since that loop is very short, now its always a medium vault. Obv the basic vault from inside shack hasn't changed. But those other two vaults that i mentioned were affected negatively and weren't "exploits". :)

• PluPlu Member Posts: 1,061

Lol just adapt, i tought you survivors knew how to adapt with how much you told killer to do so ?

Outside shack was ALWAYS meant to be a medium vault unless you swing out to get more distance.

90 degree angle vaults were ALWAYS supposed to be medium vaults.

Sorry you can't accept this.

edited June 19

What about the other thing he said and I said too? When you run through the pallet and try to get a fast vault? That side was already way weaker and that one got nerfed funnily enough. Just doesn't make sense to me. Shack is now basically only safely loopable from the strong side where you can't get mindgamed that well and the other one is a garanteed hit. And shack was already trash without a pallet and most of the time people just waste it anyway.

This discussion has been closed.