Home Event Archives Y3 Anniversary | Artwork contest
The 4.3.1 Bugfix Patch drops today. For release times and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201738

Kiskashi - 3rd Year anniversary

KiskashiKiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

Hi everyone, I guess it’s time to submit. This is my artwork submission for the 3rd anniversary artwork contest. I was considering which character to draw and I realised there are too many I like. For this reason I chose to try to draw all of the characters, it’s been a long month working on this in spare time and I’m kind of happy with the result. I tried to draw characters in poses that showed character like hillbilly cutting the roast with ash and LF cheering him on, spirit jumpscaring Adam etc. btw pig’s present is totally a trap and tapp’s is handcuffs and an arrest warrant 😂 but guess I’m still a little to new to digital art to make it perfect. Would have loved more time haha.

I chose the mother’s dwelling in red forest as the background as it’s my favourite map aesthetically especially the cabin, it’s so detailed and I love the candles everywhere, the bones in the fireplace, the decoration on the tablecloths, it’s beautiful so props to the devs who made this map (really sad I couldn’t fit in that amazing chandelier was going to have frank and meg swinging on it, so disappointing but the cost of trying to fit 35 characters in one room...)

I’ve enjoyed this game thoroughly and although I’ve only played for just 1.5 of these 3 years it has been fun, ups, downs, clutch moments, and the community here is nowhere near defined by toxicity as some think it is, I’ve met a lot of really cool people because of this game and I’m grateful to be part of such an involved community and game, so here’s to the next few years together, see you in the fog!

(Draft above from last night - edited final below)

( final ver.)

Post edited by Kiskashi on

Comments

• KiskashiKiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    edited June 2019

Proof of work above (took random screenshots while working, also have original sketches if required as I drew each character individually prior to scene development)

Also as a note might be worth clicking on the actual submission in the original post because it's massive, 115 layers and crashed my art program multiple times... that way it's possible to see the flaws details 😅

Post edited by Kiskashi on
  • LynniLynni Member Posts: 13

Such an incredible effort put into this painting! The month of work was all worth it, it looks great! 🤩