We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Small Legion buffs that would make him viable
Some of these will probably be controversial, but stick to friendly feedback, please? Also, I don't mean all should be applied, these are just concepts.
- Bleedout bar ticks down slowly while in a chase, not at all in TR (out of chase) and at normal speed out of TR and not in chase. This gives his ability downing potential if he plays with the survivor and doesn't let them escape. (Inspired by the Plague)
- Stacking bonuses for multiple FF hits. Like for example on his 2nd hit he gets a movement buff for the duration of FF, 3rd hit has an already halved bleedout bar, and 4th hit is an instant down.
- Legion can reduce his terror radius but not detection range in FF, allows him to get closer, since his main problem with chaining is how much of your ability bar takes to engage in a chase currently.
- Make anyone who is mending with their bar at 0 give off a killer instinct effect, to punish for leaving it so long.
- Allow him to deplete the bleedout bar with a second hit again.
- Give him a longer lunge out of FF
- Allow his ability to instead down when hitting an exposed survivor (immediately depletes the power bar though, so no OP H:DH chaining)
- Allow him to see mending survivors in a radius around him (16m?)
- Allow him to miss attacks without depleting the power
- Automatically break pallets dropped on them in FF, depleting their power still.