Homeβ€Ί Dead by Daylight Forumsβ€Ί Event Archivesβ€Ί Y3 Anniversary | Artwork contest
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

DBD: Three Years of Fear - Traditional Art by Kamil Drabek

Hi all! My name is Kamil Drabek and I'm a self-taught artist from Poland. πŸ‘‹

My entry is a tradional drawing inspired by the Dead by Daylight game and community. I've been a player since around 2,5 years ago and I'm so thrilled to see how much DBD has grown and evolved into this amazing game we have today. I wanted to capture that in a drawing, so I decided to focus on the very beginning of DBD and it's first playable killer, the Trapper, and then showcase the newest one, the legendary horror icon, the Ghostface. I also didn't want to ignore all the other killers and survivors so all their names are written in the background as a little nice detail to acknowledge them.

Well, here is it, Dead by Daylight: Three Years of Fear:

I used pencils, ink, and coloured pencils for this and done everything you see by hand. As a devoted fan, I'm beyond excited to take part in this celebration and to see DBD grow even more in the future!

Hope you enjoy what I came up with, see you in the fog! ✌️

Also, if you're interested, you can find more of my art on my IG profile:

https://www.instagram.com/kamildrabek/

Comments