Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Double blood points shouldn't go live until the patch goes live on the ps4.

Comments

• StormdogfireStormdogfire Member Posts: 137

hi Not_Queen

• KurisKuris Member Posts: 191

@not_Queen, will the second bloodpoint event be on all platforms?

• JP_CloudJP_Cloud Member Posts: 172
    not_Queen said:

@JP_Cloud We originally wanted to do that but finally got the information that it would require another patch which would add more delay for the 2.0.0 update. We ruled against that solution to get the content out ASAP.
    We apologize for the miscommunication.

I just can’t wait for this all to be behind us all. Thank you for the information. 🙂
  • TizzleTizzle Member Posts: 647

The auric cells are technically a DLC, you will only be able to purchase store stuff with shards until the 9th if in US.

(Good thing shards have been capped for a month)

is the update going to have the store and auric cells?

• KasiesKasies Member Posts: 66

is the update going to have the store and auric cells?

Auric cells are considered dlc - dlc"s will drop sun- or monday

i thought the dlc is coming out july 9th at midnight

• bortamibortami Member Posts: 91
    That not queen ######### is a liar.

@bortami said:
    That not queen ######### is a liar.

why is she?

If the update is delayed, the double bloodpoint event will be delayed (on PS4 only) to the upcoming weekend after the 2.0.0 PS4 release

Per not queen
  • CyprazCypraz Member Posts: 136

@bortami Adios Amigo!

• LowbeiLowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    This just in, PCs still better than consoles, news at 11.

@bortami said:
    If the update is delayed, the double bloodpoint event will be delayed (on PS4 only) to the upcoming weekend after the 2.0.0 PS4 release

Per not queen

Yep, and then she stated why that was not possible. She did not know at the time it was not possible, this one is on Sony. Accept their kind offering to provide us with a second Double BP event in August as an apology because if it was down to me I'd have just you excluded from both events.

pizza

• BOSS242BOSS242 Member Posts: 171

when is the curtain call update going to come out and has it been confrimed by the devs when it will come out

Yes it is in the news section of this forum 
  • VESSELVESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

In conclusion, It might've been good for this delay to happen: "To make up for the PS4 NA player's inconvenience, we have added an additional Double Bloodpoint event to our event schedule this summer, stay tuned for the dates!"

ok

• MrWeenie17MrWeenie17 Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2018
    Ok

@MrWeenie17 said:
    I call BS! Blood point event still goes and PS4 players miss the event because the so called team can't get there crap together. That's a smack in the face if you ask me.

you dont miss the event, and it is Sony's fault not BHVRs

• det0xxpdet0xxp Member Posts: 121
    Jesya said: no

@JP_Cloud said:
    If the update is delayed, the double bloodpoint event will be delayed (on PS4 only) to the upcoming weekend after the 2.0.0 PS4 release.

Not Queen has already addressed this for us. 

This should be stickied somewhere. It seems like not enough people know this.

This literally means nothing coming from someone who has played this game since day 1 on PS4. We want the DLC before the weekend. Bloodpoints are worthless otherwise. I've had a million for the last months waiting for this. Why is it so hard to delay it for a week?

the double bloodpoints event we will have it on ps4 still because we will have the update on july 5th at 1pm and the event is this weekend

• Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

I'm totally cool for an extra BP 2x event. That sounds great. However... it should be only for PS4 users if possible.

As we got blasted... and by the time the DLC drops, it will of been 27 days. AkA 1 month since it was announced/since PC got it.

THat's a bit long.

At least we get the patch tomorrow.

In the end, we all love this game, and want to give you our money, but I think some of us might hold off or hold back giving it.

PS4 needs an exclusive BP event or some extra shards/cells going our way. This has been a bit of a stretch.

Like don't you guys want our money? I don't get it.

@not_Queen

@det0xxp said:
    Jesya said: no

@JP_Cloud said:

If the update is delayed, the double bloodpoint event will be delayed (on PS4 only) to the upcoming weekend after the 2.0.0 PS4 release.

Not Queen has already addressed this for us. 

This should be stickied somewhere. It seems like not enough people know this.

This literally means nothing coming from someone who has played this game since day 1 on PS4. We want the DLC before the weekend. Bloodpoints are worthless otherwise. I've had a million for the last months waiting for this. Why is it so hard to delay it for a week?

And Sony said you cannot have it before the weekend.

And because its not our fault, why should we have to have something pushed back. Just accept the fact we get a second event in August as an apology.

Kuris said:

@MrWeenie17 said:
    I call BS! Blood point event still goes and PS4 players miss the event because the so called team can't get there crap together. That's a smack in the face if you ask me.

you dont miss the event, and it is Sony's fault not BHVRs

Kuris said:

@bortami said:

Per not queen

Yep, and then she stated why that was not possible. She did not know at the time it was not possible, this one is on Sony. Accept their kind offering to provide us with a second Double BP event in August as an apology because if it was down to me I'd have just you excluded from both events.

What you're saying is it requires certification for every time they change it to double points and back to regular?
  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Stormdogfire said:
    the double bloodpoints event we will have it on ps4 still because we will have the update on july 5th at 1pm and the event is this weekend

No one wants the points to spend on nothing. It’s only useful if we got kate and clown with the update, we don’t.

the event starts this weekend so we won't miss the event on ps4 because we will have the update tomorrow

• Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Stormdogfire said:
    the event starts this weekend so we won't miss the event on ps4 because we will have the update tomorrow

Yeah, but what will we spend the points on!?