Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Double blood points shouldn't go live until the patch goes live on the ps4.

Comments

• KurisKuris Member Posts: 191

@Jack11803 said:

@Stormdogfire said:
    the cosmectics r not part of the dlc

We know, still can’t be bought with bloodpoints. Meaning PS4 gets ZERO benefit from the blood point hunt, except in Europe

Unless they havent fully upgraded everyone yet

• StormdogfireStormdogfire Member Posts: 137

the shards u can still u to get some cosmectics so there is somethings u can get

• LowbeiLowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    a good pc is only about a thousand.

u can save up the bloodpoints for the clown and kate as they r coming out on july 9th at midnight

• Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Stormdogfire said:
    the shards u can still u to get some cosmectics so there is somethings u can get

Yeah. But it isn’t double shard weekend. It’s double bloodpoints

• Sam00077Sam00077 Member Posts: 87

@Lowbei said:

Only a thousand, right? I can see why people should get one now just to play Dbd for the early content access.

@Jack11803 said:

@Stormdogfire said:

i know but u can save up the bloodpoints for the clown and kate when they come out on the 9th

@Sam00077 said:

@Lowbei said:

Only a thousand, right? I can see why people should get one now just to play Dbd for the early content access.

Can also get it for the vast collection of games, and the better graphics etc, but hey, sure, focus just on that

Sam00077 said:

@Lowbei said:

exactly

plus its got minesweeper

@Stormdogfire said:
    u can save up the bloodpoints for the clown and kate as they r coming out on july 9th at midnight

The problem that is being brought into question is that people cannot use their blood points on leveling up kate and the clown during blood points weekend.

Yes, it is possible to save up some blood points, but the limit is very restricted, and makes getting double the blood points worthless because we don’t have anything to spend it on when you hit that limit.

@Stormdogfire said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Stormdogfire said:

i know but u can save up the bloodpoints for the clown and kate when they come out on the 9th

Everyone ALREADY DID

@Jack11803 said:

@Stormdogfire said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Stormdogfire said:

Everyone ALREADY DID

save up more bloodpoints

@Kuris said:

@Sam00077 said:

@Lowbei said:

Can also get it for the vast collection of games, and the better graphics etc, but hey, sure, focus just on that

But if I wanted to get a computer for those reasons, why do you think I wouldn’t have one already ;)

@Stormdogfire said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Stormdogfire said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Stormdogfire said:

Everyone ALREADY DID

save up more bloodpoints

There. Is. A. Cap. On. Bloodpoints. Everyone has already reached it

Sam00077 said:

@Kuris said:

@Sam00077 said:

@Lowbei said:

But if I wanted to get a computer for those reasons, why do you think I wouldn’t have one already ;)

because you need a job

@Sam00077 said:

dunno, sounds like flawed reasoning on your part ;)

• ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    I mean whoever is upset by bhvr’s decision just don’t give them your money

what is the cap

edited July 2018

@Stormdogfire said:
    what is the cap

1 mil. That only gets A SINGLE PERSON to level 35-ish

• TizzleTizzle Member Posts: 647

Theres gonna be another shitstorm when PS4 players realise they are not getting double bloodpoints when the event starts in 3 hours.

Not only do they not have The Clown or Kate, they lose out on 13 hours of double bloodpoints until patch tommorrow.

(Unless they messed up the dates again and double bloodpoints don't start until the 6th)

Tizzle said:

Theres gonna be another shitstorm when PS4 players realise they are not getting double bloodpoints when the event starts in 3 hours.

Not only do they not have The Clown or Kate, they lose out on 13 hours of double bloodpoints until patch tommorrow.

(Unless they messed up the dates again and double bloodpoints don't start until the 6th)

awww i hope they survive
    edited July 2018

Uh. the event doesnt start in 3 hours. Isnt it midnight in Canada's timezone??

@Jack11803 said:

@Stormdogfire said:
    what is the cap

is the person p3 lvl 50

@Stormdogfire said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Stormdogfire said:
    what is the cap

is the person p3 lvl 50

No. I’m saying saving up MAX could only get one person from level 1 to level 35. That’s nothing.

@Kuris said:

Usually it’s 8pm EST time, which would be in 3 hours. But I guess it’s possible it could be at midnight?

ok

@Sam00077 said:

@Kuris said:

Usually it’s 8pm EST time, which would be in 3 hours. But I guess it’s possible it could be at midnight?

dang. Kind of hope its in 3 hours

@Sam00077 said:

@Kuris said:

Maybe itll start at 1pm, when actual 2.0 comes out

• TizzleTizzle Member Posts: 647

Event should start July 5th 00:00 UTC. (in 3 hours)

• JP_CloudJP_Cloud Member Posts: 172
    Kuris said:

@Sam00077 said:

@Kuris said:

Maybe itll start at 1pm, when actual 2.0 comes out

I’m guessing that’s when we PS4 will start the BP event yeah.