Something's strange about the next chapter...

The "where did they go?" Achievement.

lionsoulionsou Member Posts: 58

I am not sure how many people, but few have unlocked this secret achievement.

To prepare before hand, you MUST have a key... (Skeleton or Dull, Not broken)
if you'd like, have a SWF party.

Step 1) Do dem Gens Real Quick, finish all 5 gens without anyone and I mean ANYONE.. dying or Dc'ing. If this happens then the achievement is a loss.

Step 2) Don't Die! if you die (as I stated previously) the achievement is a loss

Step 3 )Once the other 2 steps are finished, Gather all Survivors by the hatch. make sure that the killer is far enough away. for all Four survivors to escape through the hatch.

Note: make sure that all four of the survivors are there and DO NOT Leave the end game screen or you will NOT get the achievement. All survivors must escape at the SAME TIME.

Tagged:

Comments

• ACoolNameACoolName Member Posts: 177

Yeah this achievement is ultra hard. With hatch closing coming......RIP

• smityheadsmityhead Member Posts: 47

The best way to do this is to choose a good hatch spawn map using the offerings. For me, the best hatch placement maps will be Springwood: Badham Preschool since the hatch is constantly spawn in the boiling room.

• lionsoulionsou Member Posts: 58

@smityhead that is a chance though... my opinion is possibly Lampkin Lane due to the honest opinion that the Chances of it spawning on the road is high!

@lionsou many survivors have different memories of their own favourite map.

@smityhead favourite 100% Gideon Meat plant WITH Small game 8-)

for me, the hardest map to find a hatch would be All Swamp maps and larry memorial institued.

• SanKa_GamesSanKa_Games Member Posts: 201

Actually, I think that best map for this one should be Gideon, since killer 100% will be on the second floor, while all the survivours are searching for the hatch on the first.

• BrawlerBrawler Member Posts: 293

Actually, I think that best map for this one should be Gideon, since killer 100% will be on the second floor, while all the survivours are searching for the hatch on the first.

Not really. Killers ought to know that Hatch cannot spawn on the first floor. Hatch sound is hearable from the first floor. In my opinion Springwood is still the best, as the Hatch very often appear beneath the school. 
  • JamesBrewJamesBrew Member Posts: 10

Be careful when Killer can CATCH you right after you started jump to the Hatch.
    One more thing that if you are NOT the last person to jump, Hatch opened by Skeleton Key has a timeout about~30s (no add-on) and it'll automatically close after 30s. Be quick! (Haven't tried with Dull Key yet!)

@JamesBrew It is 30s

• ItsLouciferItsLoucifer Member Posts: 2

Its 2019 and I still haven't got this yet (cry). Anyone on xbox to help me out?