Something's strange about the next chapter...

The "good killer" rules book

CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 215
edited June 25 in General Discussions

Ok, so, I've been playing this a lot, and I believe this is the ultimate "Good Killer" rules book, and by Good Killer I mean, a killer who gets 3 or 4 out of 4 kills per game and DOESN'T GET HATE MESSAGES AFTERWARDS regarding his gameplay style.

1° No camping, never, not even when the gates are open. For me, camping means keeping your terror radious within the hooked survivor or even a little bit further, but still close enough for others not to have a chance at escaping. If you manage to kill 3 or 4 players without having to do this, for me, you're a great killer.

2° No tunneling, which means never to focus the same survivor, if he's unhooked and you accidentally hit him (cause we all know that survivor who runs right into you even when they're injured... dummies... Lol) just teabag him with ghostface and let him live. If you are close enough to see the unhooking progress, just focus on the hero and let the hooked one escape. ¿Can you still get 3 or 4 out of 4 survivors using this rule?

3° If a surviror disconnects (usually the first one to get downed in early stages of the game is the one who does this) stand still until the others get a generator done. ¿Getting harder isn't it?

Do you have another rule you can add to this ones?

Have you gotten 3/4 or 4/4 by playing like this?

DBD forever!

EDIT: I'm killer main, and yes, I play like this every game and still get 4/4 every game... This is not a "must do" rules book, this is for you to get better as a killer and let others enjoy the game whyle being OP AH. Try getting 4/4 playing like this, you're gonna have a hard game mate! Enjoy!

Post edited by Carlosylu on

Comments

• Mtom912Mtom912 Member Posts: 81

That’s how’s i play normally lol, except 3 where I just go a little easier instead, and I still easily get rank 1, which I don’t want to I be the tbh

• MänzelMänzel Member Posts: 72

When any survivor team goes toxic. You have to penalize the fallowing team in the next match..

When somebody runs the same "bigger" loop more than 1 time. Tunnel him for this.

He decided to take so much of your time. So you have to get this time back from his team XD.

When you lose a match witch a mediocre killer, then go enrage next match with some op a***hole build (I use Russian roulette spirit)...

• LapisInfernalisLapisInfernalis Member Posts: 346

6) Never close Hatch. EGC is so unfair now. How can you escape when the Killer can cross the map in 3s (assuming high rank Nurse, Billy, Spirit) and you are so unlucky the gates spawned beside each other?

• LapisInfernalisLapisInfernalis Member Posts: 346

@Mänzel If someone blinds you, face camp him. Tunnel the guy with the key! And of cause: Camp the **** who destroys your precious Ruin. Be Wraith or Freddy, wait for the survivor to come to the hatch and close it in his face.

• MänzelMänzel Member Posts: 72

Dude. Stalk myers with 4m terror radius to 99% and hide near the hook. When he's getting unhooked pop t3 and down both XD.

• TerminalEntropyTerminalEntropy Member Posts: 64
    edited June 25

7) Also don't actually do your job 'cause it makes you a tryhard. I believe I've even been flamed once about breaking too many pallets.. xD

I'm going to say this now 'cause I feel like it - you're not getting paid by BHVR, or anyone, to provide entertainment for some random people, you've paid BHVR to be given the fun so take it in any form you want it.

• silasbleusilasbleu Member Posts: 43

Killers do not need to live by a rule book to succeed or even be considered “good.” C’mon now.

I could tell you right now, you could sit back and let every survivor escape or kill all 4 of them without camping or tunneling and there are high chances you’ll receive a rage message afterwards regardless. “EZ” or “Trash. Why camp?”

DBD is a competitive multiplayer game. Unfortunately people get butthurt and blinded by their pride, taking a video game so far up the ass, that they feel the need to message someone afterward to stir up [BAD WORD] since there’s no in-game chat to do so. I just troll them and move on. :-)

• CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 215

Awwww, cutie... I'm killer main, this rules are for us to have harder and more enjoyable games, and still, using this rules I get 4/4 almost every game... I guess not everybody can win using this manual...

I don't know, in my experience (xbox) the hate messages have been downed practically to 0, I get 4/4 survivors 9/10 games and they have nothing to say afterwards cause they aint got S to say about me not letting them enjoy too, I've even got GG messages and one "OMG dude! You're OP!"

• DBD_PinheadDBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 165

In case you didn't know, the game is hard enough for killers as it is. Even moreso if you're not playing with a top tier killer. If you like to handicap yourself to appease your opponents more power to you. Just don't expect others to do the same.

• FrozenscumFrozenscum Member Posts: 393

@Carlosylu

I saw your other thread with you playing at rank 15 in the middle of season and 60 devotion level. I assume you've never been above rank 10, or even above rank 12, so you have no idea how survivors can crash even top tier Killers who made 1-2 wrong decisions.

Once you will reach certain level of skill and climb higher in ranks - your idealistic vision of game will change drastically.

When you will face loopers who can run you for 5 gens if you stubborn enough to commit and who will tbag you on every pallet.

When you face SWF teams with 2 BNP toolboxes

When you face teams with 4 instaheals, which prolongs every chase double.

When you face genrush teams with prove and leader

When you face teams packed with second chance perks

When you face teams with balanced landing with haddonfield offering when you literally can't reach survivor in infinite loops

Before making threads gain some game experience and reach red ranks to feel all abovesaid. We'll see what you will say then.

Just for you, to keep you at ground. Last game of mine. No perks (well, deerstalker, just cause I dont like to run around and look for last slug, wasting both our time). Iridescent chaser with 0% proximity to hooked. Unfortunately map wasn't too friendly to protect gens at start of trial, also one of them had Prove Thyself.

• martin27martin27 Member Posts: 392

What do you mean rank 12, that stuff happens as soon as you hit green rank

I'm an ocasional player, and I really hope I can get up to those ranks to experience for myself, but I don't have enough time to play that much... For now, in my actual rank (I usually stay around 12 to 15 before it gets restarted), I actually enjoy playing by this rules.

• Caz2018Caz2018 Member Posts: 83

When I play killer, my rules are:

1) I don't camp (I'd rather survivors got rescued so I can hook them again and get more emblem points).

2) I try to avoid tunnelling, but if survivors take someone off the hook when I'm right there, I'll hit whoever I can reach. If I come across the person who was rescued and have no other target, then I will try to catch and hook them again.

3) If a player DC's, the game carries on as normal. When 2 or more DC, I will happily farm with whoever is left, so we at least get some points out of it. Wherever possible, I'd be happy to hook everyone twice before trying to sacrifice players - unfortunately, it just doesn't always work out that way.

4) I will try to play fair and if I don't managed to sacrifice everyone (or even anyone) so long as I had a fun game and got the chance to earn some points and perhaps pip up, I'm fine.

5) When survivors decide to be toxic, then the rules get thrown out of the window and anything goes. I have dragged players out of the exit area and hooked them because they stayed too long to teabag and give me the run around. I will also initiate end game collapse if after doing the gens the players don't look to leave - should have gone for the totems and chests beforehand.

6) After the game, any salty messages are ignored. Any rude/sweary/insulting messages are reported and the player is blocked.

Ultimately, it's just a game and despite playing the killer, I do want to play fair so everyone has fun and gets their points (especially while the extra blood point events are on). I've been told before that I'm far too nice to play as killer; maybe they are right.