Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PS4
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

Fix the pallets in the 2.0 patch

2»

Comments

• only1biggsonly1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

@Jack11803 said:
    To sum up the thread. Vacuum removal good. Killer teleport is a bad bug that needs fixing. It has always existed. Only new bug is pallet detection, where killers have a chance to glitch through a land a hit, then get stunned a second late. Don’t even say it’s greed, I’m a rank 1 killer, and I’ve totally landed some bullshit hits.

That'll do :)

But if pallets are thrown a bit earlier, there is definitely less chance for bullshit to occur.

• skvirlskvirl Member Posts: 92

@PinkEricka said:

Why are you defending him? I only started throwing insults around as soon as he started. I’ve seen him on other forums and all he does is start arguments. I know that they bug has been around for a long time but it’s rarely happened on PS4 until the pallet changes took effect.

and also he did technically say there’s nothing wrong with killers flying on the other side of the pallet because when I was explaining this to him I got the statement of “get used to the changes.” Even Jack had to tell him killers flying unintentionally on the other side of the pallet is a bug.

I'm "defending" him, because I understood what he was saying, and he was right. And someone insulting you is not really a good reason to start yourself. That makes you just as bad.

He didn't "technically" say there's nothing wrong with killers flying on the other side of the pallet. You're putting words into people's mouths, which is very common for people to do when they're intent on proving that they're right in stead of trying to understand what the other person is trying to say. I think you've misunderstood. He said "get used to the changes" because he first assumed that the problem here was that you were having trouble with the removal of pallet vacuums and calling it a bug. This turned out to not be the case, and we've summed everything up nicely here, like both me and @Jack11803 have said: pallet vacuum removal = good, teleporting bug = bad, and the two are not related. I think we're all done here.

@PinkEricka said:
    only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

you were saying that pallet delays and killers flying on the other side of the pallet after being stunned was all a part of the game mechanics.. and now you’re agreeing that it’s a bug? LOL, WHAT A JOKE!

I mean... QUOTE ME WHERE I SUPPOSEDLY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT GAME MECHANICS.

Perhaps you can read that?

You ignored me when I asked for a quote about something you think I said, which I didn't.

You have misunderstood, misread and miscommunicated so much it's laughable.

Now...try reporting the bug correctly :)

What happened to all that talk about how you weren’t talking about game mechanics and miscommunication I was apparently giving off? I just quotated you talking about game mechanics and you totally avoided what I said. LMAO. It’s a shame, you got caught in your own lie and in the process making yourself look dumb and hypocritical. What’s wrong? Lost that sense of pride you had when you were throwing insults back and forth at me for no reason? Plus Throwing the pallet down isn’t a solution. The devs need to go in there and fix it. I’ve been killed many times all because they ended up teleporting to my side. 

LOL You quotated me? My own lie?

Jesus...if anybody looks dumb it's you. You just got picked apart by someone with more patience than me.

Oh and you are still yet to report the bug correctly. Go figure.

I sure did. As soon as I quotated what you said you completely drifted off on the whole “give me my quotations” speech. Why don’t you just go ahead and leave and go cause trouble on the other forums you’ve been posting on? 

You misunderstood my quote!! Jesus, someone here even explained it to you.

What trouble? What are you talking about now?

Why would I leave?

• PinkErickaPinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    skvirl said:

@PinkEricka said:

Why are you defending him? I only started throwing insults around as soon as he started. I’ve seen him on other forums and all he does is start arguments. I know that they bug has been around for a long time but it’s rarely happened on PS4 until the pallet changes took effect.

and also he did technically say there’s nothing wrong with killers flying on the other side of the pallet because when I was explaining this to him I got the statement of “get used to the changes.” Even Jack had to tell him killers flying unintentionally on the other side of the pallet is a bug.

I'm "defending" him, because I understood what he was saying, and he was right. And someone insulting you is not really a good reason to start yourself. That makes you just as bad.

He didn't "technically" say there's nothing wrong with killers flying on the other side of the pallet. You're putting words into people's mouths, which is very common for people to do when they're intent on proving that they're right in stead of trying to understand what the other person is trying to say. I think you've misunderstood. He said "get used to the changes" because he first assumed that the problem here was that you were having trouble with the removal of pallet vacuums and calling it a bug. This turned out to not be the case, and we've summed everything up nicely here, like both me and @Jack11803 have said: pallet vacuum removal = good, teleporting bug = bad, and the two are not related. I think we're all done here.

Well, If someone insults me I’m not just gonna sit there and let them. I don’t think I misunderstood and if I did then I don’t really care because he lost all my respect when he started throwing insults around. I’m fine with a nice civilized argument but if you’re not gonna say what you have to say in a proper manner but instead get smart and choose to throw insults at me, it’s just gonna make me close minded and not want to understand where you’re coming from.

Are you sure he isn’t the one that misunderstood? When I posted this thread I clearly explained how the pallets were bugged and he came in right off the bat and got smart with me and assumed that I was trying to attempt the vacuum and told me the solution to my problem was to “throw the pallet down early and stop being greedy for the extra loop” and that it won’t happen if I do that thus me telling him over and over again that throwing the pallet down early isn’t a fix to the problem and that the devs need to go in and fix it themselves.

I NEVER mentioned anywhere about me trying to pallet loop the killer, I was only complaining about how it was being buggy.

Let me break this down: Yes, i think the pallet vacuum removal is a terrible idea but mainly because of the bugs that came with it i.e killers hitting through pallets, teleporting to the other side, not being able to throw down pallets/delay. I know that this change is suppose to be for balance and I get that. I don’t like the removal in general out of preference but I can live with it. The only reason I’m complaining about it is because of the bugs. like I said, I know the bugs have been around for a long time but it hasn’t happened this often until they changed the pallets which is why I thought they should’ve left the pallets alone.
  • PinkErickaPinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042

@PinkEricka said:
    only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

you were saying that pallet delays and killers flying on the other side of the pallet after being stunned was all a part of the game mechanics.. and now you’re agreeing that it’s a bug? LOL, WHAT A JOKE!

I mean... QUOTE ME WHERE I SUPPOSEDLY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT GAME MECHANICS.

Perhaps you can read that?

You ignored me when I asked for a quote about something you think I said, which I didn't.

You have misunderstood, misread and miscommunicated so much it's laughable.

Now...try reporting the bug correctly :)

What happened to all that talk about how you weren’t talking about game mechanics and miscommunication I was apparently giving off? I just quotated you talking about game mechanics and you totally avoided what I said. LMAO. It’s a shame, you got caught in your own lie and in the process making yourself look dumb and hypocritical. What’s wrong? Lost that sense of pride you had when you were throwing insults back and forth at me for no reason? Plus Throwing the pallet down isn’t a solution. The devs need to go in there and fix it. I’ve been killed many times all because they ended up teleporting to my side. 

Jesus...if anybody looks dumb it's you. You just got picked apart by someone with more patience than me.

I sure did. As soon as I quotated what you said you completely drifted off on the whole “give me my quotations” speech. Why don’t you just go ahead and leave and go cause trouble on the other forums you’ve been posting on? 

Why would I leave?

Completely forgot the subject on about what the “trouble” was about but it was on one of DocOctobers post.

@PinkEricka said:
    only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said: you were saying that pallet delays and killers flying on the other side of the pallet after being stunned was all a part of the game mechanics.. and now you’re agreeing that it’s a bug? LOL, WHAT A JOKE! I mean... QUOTE ME WHERE I SUPPOSEDLY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT GAME MECHANICS. Perhaps you can read that? You ignored me when I asked for a quote about something you think I said, which I didn't. You have misunderstood, misread and miscommunicated so much it's laughable. Now...try reporting the bug correctly :)

Why would I leave?

Completely forgot the subject on about what the “trouble” was about but it was on one of DocOctobers post.

Uh huh. The same Doc who uses the forum as a place to vent and then is surprised when other people using the forum offer differing view points to give him clarity? The same Doc that when his toys have been thrown from the pram and he has been dismantled by others, then refuses to talk to those people and thinks they have been "nasty" towards him? That Doc?