We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who's your killer main?

I want to know who plays who, I myself live playing the clown. What's you main. Comment below.

Tagged:

Comments

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 877

Spirit First , Huntress Second, and Nurse was my main till Spirit dropped

Though I have been playing a lot more Hag.

• fluffymareepfluffymareep Member Posts: 521

Legion first, Wraith second. c: Haven't tried GF yet and the Freddy changes make him look like more fun, so I might give him a try.

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 1,626

Pig because she's fun and a meme. 🐷🐷🐷

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 6,734

Started with Wraith at the very beginning (got NOED 3 on him on LVL 8, lol), then moved over to the more difficult Hillbilly.

Played him for a good 1500 hours, eventually got sick of him. Honestly can't tell you why.

Went back to Wraith and i'm having a BLAST!

• ElkElk Member, Trusted Posts: 769

Huntress🐰

• Alther_PrimusAlther_Primus Member Posts: 125

I was a Freddy main, but with the rework I think I'm going to go back to having Doc as my main and throwing in more Ghostface and Plague.

• KiskashiKiskashi Member Posts: 1,038

Michael’s my main and pain’s my game. I’m sorry that was the first thing that came to mind I’m going to go now...😂

I consider him my main because he has nearly all perks and the highest playtime and level of experience but I rotate playing all killers, I can’t just play one it get too tedious so that’s why people may not see me play as my “main” as often as I once did.

Currently having fun with clown, bubba and ghostface though, my old “actually trying to rank” rotation was Freddy, wraith, hag and Myers. I’m thinking of starting a new one though with Myers, clown, plague and ghostface because that will be a fun combo at high ranks...😅 Nice to know there’s a few clown mains out there, I’ve never had a dull match with him.

• TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 640

I used to main Wraith, but now I main Doctor with a side of Basement Trapper.

• NikkiwhatNikkiwhat Member Posts: 951

Legion, Pig, Doctor and Ghost Face atm... But once I get more Perks unlocked on Trapper, I intend to play way more of Trapper, esp with better add-ons.

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 1,176

I would consider myself a Nurse main, but as of lately, I've been doing killer rotation.

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 868

I play alot of Piggy, and Doctor. Once I played some matches and get sick of loops, I switch to Nurse.

• ceridwen309ceridwen309 Member Posts: 489
    1. Hag
    2. Pig
    3. Ghostface
    4. Myers
    5. Huntress
    6. Plague
    7. Freddy (Although, that may be changing soon.)
  • MarksmanSpecalMarksmanSpecal Member Posts: 60

Rotating, and if i get annoyed of it, i usuallyswitch to Nurse or Spirit.

• GhostulGhostul Member Posts: 42

Only leveled 3 killers, Wraith, Doctor, and Freddy. Freddy being the big boy with near P3.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,386

Clown mainly, followed by Doctor and Trapper.

• Captain_DoomsdayCaptain_Doomsday Member Posts: 175

It was Trapper, but if I keep getting toxic SWF groups I'm going to have to switch to Nurse.

• TheShape78TheShape78 Member Posts: 568

Michael Myers, the whole reason I got the game. At the moment, I'm giving Ghostface a go as I rank him up, and plan to try out Freddy's rework upon release.

• DoubleTapDoubleTap Member Posts: 218

Legion thug life <3

• blue4zionblue4zion Member Posts: 1,051

Spirit, Ghost Face, and now possibly Freddy

• NuclearBurritoNuclearBurrito Member Posts: 3,968

Spirit

• citroncitron Member Posts: 47

Legion -> Doc -> Freddy -> Myers

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 1,412

The entire reason I got the game was because of Michael Myers but he has fallen on my list of most played killers.

Spirit > Plague > Hag > Myers > Huntress

• xllxENIGMAxllxxllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 597

Nurse , hillbilly , clown are my mains, but since a few days i play a lot of myers and doctor.

Some game of speed wraith here and there if you want a fun killer build try wraith with PWYF.

• VolantConch1719VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 392

I main Doctor, not because he's good (because he's not), but because he's fun.

I'm also one of the few people here who actually likes Legion.

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 1,638

Our lord and savior Herman Carter, also known as the Doctor.

• HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 2,657

1-Freddy(Unsure now)

2-Pig---I like being sneaky and playing games with Survivors

3-Spirit---she's very tricky and just generally fun to zoom around and scare people

4-Ghostface---sneaky, fashionable, and preferable over Myers

5-Clown---He's very jolly and in your face brutal

6-Legion---used to be my number 4 before the rework. I still love them but my reasons for loving them are basically gone.

• Atrushan88Atrushan88 Member Posts: 1,101

Hag and GhostFace are among my favorites. I also enjoy Freddy and Nurse, even though I'm not amazing with her at all.

• Heru_Ra_HaHeru_Ra_Ha Member Posts: 368

Nurse

Billy

GF