Home PTB Feedback Archives 3.1.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback

Dream Snares Are Awful Against Tryhard, Sweaty 4 Man SWF

So, I finally had a good match. Not a good match for me, but one that was good for stress testing the potential of New Freddy.

I'm unfortunately unsurprised to say...

Dream Snares are completely underwhelming against good survivors, let alone a group of admittedly 4-man SWF such as one that I went up against.

Dream Pallets are good though. As long as you're not playing against someone with Alert or SWF on voicechat, Dream Pallets are amazing~! <3

Comments

• gantesgantes Member Posts: 1,611

Yeah well, everything other than Nurse or Spirit in this game is really.

We better start accepting that this game is always gonna be balanced around purple ranks.

• tehshadowman33tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

Sad really. I didn't even bother to buy Ghostface. He has [BAD WORD] perks. In Red Ranks, I'm not going to play a killer where you can make 3 bad misplays and lose the entire match. That's too much pressure, and I'm just playing for fun. Memorizing tile layouts is not fun for me.

• Dabrownman1812Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,810

Dream snares are pretty good, just takes too long to put down for now. Even the clown can just toss an aoe slow and he doesn't get a penalty for a wind up. Maybe lower the channel and it'll be more viable, still doing testing though! Pretrapping works too, especially in the school, as you walk in the hall just put a trap and trap downstairs. It seems to have really good potential.