Join us on Twitch/YouTube this Thursday at 2pm ET as we uncover the strange things taking place in Hawkins.
Something's strange about the next chapter...

Server host auto disconnect after a set amount of time in the end game screen

Please make it so server auto disconnects only when there's only 1 person left on the server, I was just having a nice conversation and discussing stuff with other people in the end game screen when server host suddenly disconnected us :(

Tagged:

Comments

• JdsgamesJdsgames Member Posts: 1,062

It probably has something to do with trying to re-auto host.

I would suggest making it long enough you can add each other on steam. That way if you want to discuss you can. Remove friends if need be. Although, closing with only one person is left would be beneficial.

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 2,260

But how is the gameplay?.... laggy? Or good?

I know this test isnt for gameplay but I still wanna hear if tgeres any improvement

• Kind_LemonKind_Lemon Member Posts: 582

Yes, PLEASE STOP CUTTING ME OFF WHEN I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A CONVERSATION!111!11!!

• DustinDustin Member Posts: 371

I'd agree with Jdgames that the chat is probably closing to start hosting the next game. As a compromise it should at least have a timer for when the chat closes just so players know they're about to be cut off. Maybe extend chat by a minute at least to give players 2 minutes to talk.

• JdsgamesJdsgames Member Posts: 1,062

Right now it is a tech test which probably means stress test can it continue to handle the lobbies being made unloaded and remand and compute all the exchanges without crashing or locking down.

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 84

Same here. 1 minute is too less, timer is needed and I would like to see who is still in the chat lobby and who left

• RowhoRowho Member Posts: 1

Killer, green connection state 53 ms, connection stable, no lags, all players reported stable connections on their side. My location England had players from Italy and Spain (those who had visible profiles).

Survivor: again green connection, stable, no lags, no issues to report of a negative nature as either killer or survivor.

😁