This section is used to report miscellaneous issues that don't fit into any other categories. Please check for a fitting section first!

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Bugs

ChantashanyChantashany Member Posts: 12

I'll start right away.So I've played a game 3 minutes ago and a random survivor couldn't escape through the gates he walked further in, but nothing happened.The same thing happened to a friend of mine yesterday when we played together...

And there's something else.. sometimes when I get unhooked or finish anything like gens,healing,opening chests, I can't heal myself or other survivors.Sometimes I just can't heal myself or other people, but in the worst case I can't do both.That also happens to me and my friend a lot.

Do you guys know what that is? 😣

Tagged:

Comments

• Angelicus23Angelicus23 Member Posts: 411

It happens everywhere. To a survivor that I tried to give the hatch to be a fair killer in pc, and to myself in mobile version.