Home Discussions General Discussions

"Dedicated servers next Summer"

UnitUnit Member Posts: 190

Yeah right, usually when it comes to this game I always have behaviors back but this is unacceptable. To say something is coming in the summer when play slots are used up the most then bring it in late summer is honestly the dumbest move I could think a company would do. That is if it ever happens because it sure doesn't look like it especially with the [BAD WORD] show that was the dedicated servers ptb. I just wish they were more vocal about this stuff so when a delay message comes about there isn't an uproar.

Comments

• Latin_Kidd92Latin_Kidd92 Member Posts: 222

PTB's are for TESTING. Which is obviously what they are doing. We are not even halfway through summer, all they said was they were releasing dedicated servers in summer 2019. This is something they need to take their time with because if they rush them then they will be trash and you will be complaining about that as well.

• Science_GuyScience_Guy Member Posts: 1,237

We're literally not even a 1/3 of the way into Summer, and I don't think they ever promised anything earlier than August.

• JesyaJesya Member Posts: 1,051

Would you rather janky dedicated servers that don’t work or wait till the summer is over before pissing and moaning about this.

Choose wisely

• not_Queennot_Queen Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 1,117

Our latest Status Update was at the end of April. We just did a Dedicated Server Player Test Build last week. We are still on track for Summer 2019. If there is a delay, we will say it.

• MySpaceBarsBrokenMySpaceBarsBroken Member Posts: 167

@not_queen are they going to live up to the wait? Are we never going to have to deal with lagswitching anymore?