Something's strange about the next chapter...

Problems linking names in forum posts

LordGlintLordGlint Member Posts: 1,137

Was just wondering if someone can explain this to me. So many times when I try to link a name using @, the entire window for writing a message completely disappears as soon as I hit enter. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!! I end up refreshing the page like 5 times before FINALLY it decides to let me finish writing my post. Anyone know what Im referring to here?

Comments

• NoShinyPonyNoShinyPony Member Posts: 2,668

I was experiencing this bug for a couple of days. I don't think I did anything wrong/differently than usual.

For me, this bug just disappeared a couple of days ago (so suddenly like it appeared before).

• LordGlintLordGlint Member Posts: 1,137

@NoShinyPony I still have it happen to me ALL the time. Even just now, I had to refreash the page afew times to enter in your name. It feels COMPLETELY random. It is gonna let me type my message? Am I gonna have to refresh for the 5th time? Am I gonna put my fist through my keyboard out of frustration?

• George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,271

A lot of this forum is disfunctional for a while now. I have the bug you mention, plus the continuous saving of drafts even when I don't start a reply... got over 50 empty "drafts" now. And the mobile version is truly horrific.

Oh well, annoying, but we can live with that I guess. They just need to buff Nurse, then we can forgive these forum issues.

• LordGlintLordGlint Member Posts: 1,137

@George_Soros Yup, buff Nurse so shes AT LEAST mid tier. It sucks how shes the worst killer in the game, meanwhile REAL powerhouses like Wraith or Cannibal are allowed to be at S tier.