Welcome to the Dead by Daylight forums! Please take a moment to read through the forum rules before posting: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
No not a full on rework. As fun as that sounds, it's not the best idea considering that he's always going to have a chainsaw.
These changes all go together:
- Change Bubba's MS to 92% up from 87.5% while charging his chainsaw. This is the same as Billy
- Bubba no longer gets stunned when hitting a non-survivor object, he just keeps going anyways. This will go through pallets but he can still be stunned if it's dropped directly on top of him.
- Movement speed during his rampage is increased to 125%
- Charge time is increased to 2.35 seconds (up from 2.1 seconds) for reference Billy's is 2.5 seconds. Basically beasts marks is now basekit.
- His rampage is changed to 3 seconds flat down from 3.26. This is a mostly side grade as it means if they jump through a window you aren't punished for as long. The distance he travels is the same as now with the speed increase
- Chili/Award winning Chili - Moderately/Considerably (10/15%) increase the rampage duration. No longer effects object penalty because that's not a thing. (because these add-ons do nothing now)
- Carburettor Tuning Guide - Now ultra rare. Values increased to match new rarity: Decreases the charge time by 20%, Decreases the cool-down by 20%, Reduces the sound range by 40% (because it's the wrong rarity now and he needs ultra rares)
- Light chassis - Now ultra rare. Slightly increase your movement speed while charging your chainsaw (up to 95%) and you may now cancel the rampage at any time. (Object penalty no longer exists and he needs a 2nd ultra rare)
- Depth Gauge Rake - Now very rare. Decrease the rampage duration by 10%. Each time you hit a survivor with your chainsaw extend the duration by 1 second. (Same as Light chassis minus the ultra rare part)