Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Ghostface new Freddy tier

2»

Comments

• JonathanskilzJonathanskilz Member Posts: 403

Dunno what you on a about ghost face is git gud i get ez juan tabs with him thats why i main him lol

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 3,040

Ghostface is in a good spot. No one plays him properly. They'll walk out in the open while in stealth and once they are spotted they go "How?! I was so hidden!" Then they only use his power for marking survivors and not for chases and mind games.

Although I would really like a cool down buff I've been running cool down add ons every game :v

• MonsterInMyMindMonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,167

There are actual times where you are not "out in the open" and you get revealed ive literally seen them while playing him but i do agree most have not learned his 2 different Play styles that work with him yet.

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 3,040

Oh yeah I agree some times detection is stupid. I hooked a Meg outside the barn walked inside and was revealed by said Meg. Annoying but running double cool down add ons kinda helped :P

• DecarcassorDecarcassor Member Posts: 648
    edited July 2019

The problem with trying to be sneaky with Ghostface, is that you can spend a lot of time trying a stealth approach only to realize that there are no angle for you to stalk without being seen. In the end you wasted time, the survivors made more progress on the generators and you didn't stalk anyone. If stealth cannot reliably pay off is just a huge loss all across the board.

Turning off your TR is usefull for sure, but its really weak on its own. At best it give you a free first hit ? The fact that survivors can easily cancel it and that its on a huge cooldown just add insult to injury. Wraith has no cooldown on the Wailing Bell. Amanda can crouch whenever she please and its not even her main power. Myers barely has any TR to begin with and can make it even smaller with the right build. He has an easier time managing his stalk meter and gain increased vault speed and lunge range in tier 3.

When his power is on cooldown Ghostface has NOTHING, he is just a bare bones M1 killer. And its so easy to break him out.

If anything the release of Ghostface made me appreciate The Wraith, The Shape and The Pig way more than I did before.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,112

You have to create map pressure and game slowdown by slugging. How many killers have tracking in their basekit? You must not be good with LF if you think his chainsaw relies on survivors mistakes, you can hit survivors through windows if you time it perfectly. You have to create mindgamed,just like most killers.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,112