Home Discussions General Discussions

Self-care:Discussion.

2»

Comments

• WeederickWeederick Member Posts: 1,001

If you're good at looping, heal yourself. Its very efficient to take 2 hits, if the survivors are working gens and can loop, so at high ranks.

I like it, its still the most time efficient way of healing, so it never hurts. And with botany knowledge, you can catch up some momentum when the killers snowballs.

Replacable, sure. But a big QoL perk for solo survivors.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hag_Main_Big_BrainHag_Main_Big_Brain Member Posts: 81

Self Care used to be a god-tier perk, and while it's still good, it's really only high tier now though.

I'll bring self care If I want to bring a green/purple medkit along with the best charge addons, or If I trying to level up a new character and don't really have any medkits available. However other than that, I don't really use it anymore.

Imo opinion, it got nerfed the worst when healing times got increased. Also survivors are now starting to realize it's better to just rush through gens, or find a teammate to heal them now.

Self Care used to be a god-tier perk, and while it's still good, it's really only high tier now though.

I'll bring self care If I want to bring a green/purple medkit along with the best charge addons, or If I trying to level up a new character and don't really have any medkits available. However other than that, I don't really use it anymore.

Imo opinion, it got nerfed the worst when healing times got increased. Also survivors are now starting to realize it's better to just rush through gens, or find a teamate to heal the

Imo opinion, it got nerfed the worst when healing times got increased. Also survivors are now starting to realize it's better to just rush through gens, or find a teamate to heal the

• Ember_HunterEmber_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

I used to use Self-Care, but then RNG happened and it never let me upgrade it to its ultimate form, and I noticed a rise to Sloppy Butcher and Thanatopia. Most of my teammates are also willing to heal me quickly, so I stopped using it and now run We'll Make It, Empathy, Botany Knowledge, and Spine Chill on my Claudette.