Something's strange about the next chapter...

DBD for Nintendo Switch

Spaceman94Spaceman94 Member Posts: 126

Will there be an option to transfer all content and progress from our PS4 accounts to the Switch? I have all killers and survivors and don't want to have to purchase them again and go through the grind of unlocking all the perks.

If this isn't going to be an option, I feel this will prevent a lot of people from buying a copy.

A simple solution to this is to introduce a DBD Account which is compatible across consoles and holds all your purchase history & game data.

@Peanits @Patricia

Comments

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 2,523

Even if this were an option BHVR were giving us (which we currently are not aware of atm), Sony is known for being super against this sort of thing and has only allowed it in very rare circumstances (Fortnite and Rocket League, for example).

• LordGlintLordGlint Member Posts: 1,149

Screw Sony...

• TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 606

Sony is a little [BAD WORD THAT STARTS WITH "A", AND ENDS WITH "SS"] hat, that's hates everyone so I assume no for PS4, however I can definitely see transfer content with Xbox 1.

• OnionthingOnionthing Member Posts: 409
    edited July 21

I keep typing and deleting my response.

Im just going to say:

Don't count on it. Sure you can wish, sure you can dream, but dont count on it.

This is more of a thing to expand their player base, not grandfather veterans onto another system.