Home Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PS4
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Wretched Shop - Walk Through Wall

Hail_to_the_KingHail_to_the_King Member Posts: 150
edited July 2018 in PS4

Playing in North America. This website would not accept my videos so I had to take a screenshot with my phone so I apologize for the bad quality. Kate is running through the wall in that picture. I was playing killer and I could also run through the wall. That seemed to be the only area I could find with that problem.

Comments

• DragonredkingDragonredking Member Posts: 874

I'm a bit skeptical, why not upload it on youtube and post it then?
    From the screenshot only it could simply be a very bad case of clipping issue.

• Hail_to_the_KingHail_to_the_King Member Posts: 150
    Try it yourself. When the basement doesn't spawn there, you can walk through that wall. Sorry my picture doesn't seem legit but it's real. I couldn't figure out how to get a video to post here lol.
  • Techn0Techn0 Member Posts: 347

@Dragonredking said:
    I'm a bit skeptical, why not upload it on youtube and post it then?
    From the screenshot only it could simply be a very bad case of clipping issue.

It's an actual bug. I'm guessing a door was meant to go there and it didn't end up getting added. (Even though a door is really needed there.) I'll add a screenshot when I find it on my PC or a video if I get some time to record one.

• MasochistFreddyMainMasochistFreddyMain Member Posts: 42
    Had this happen to me last night on PS4. Was playing killer and a survivor ran through that one spot twice during a chase. I didn’t attempt to follow him as I had assumed he was going to jump through the window beside that portion of the wall.