We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Dead by Daylight Dream

NMCKENMCKE Member, Trusted Posts: 6,743
edited July 2019 in Off-topic

Nope, not talking about Freddy, I literally had a dream about the game!

Story Time

So, it started off with the killer camping the Exit Gates, but of course, I was injured, so I couldn't tank a hit. Therefore, I started looking for the hatch, but in my dream, I had no UI to see that the killer already closed it. I wasted so much time looking for it, just to see it was closed! This is were I begin to have a nightmare because the Collapse was about to kill me!

I searched a chest nearby the hatch in a desperate hope of escape, and lucky, I found a key!

Ground is shaking...

Come on...

What the? I need to insert the key into a lock? What happened to the hatch opening immediately?

Boom, DEAD!

This is when I woken up, but knowing how cool my nightmare was! :)

Is it interesting?

Comments

• AwakeyAwakey Member Posts: 2,576

That's some adrenaline right there. Sounds like the Clown match we played the other day.

• NMCKENMCKE Member, Trusted Posts: 6,743

Oh yeah, that was some extreme luck because I was looking for the second Exit Gate! Anyways, I'm on DBD right now if you wanna play!

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,153

I had one, but it was weird, don't really remember any other details, it was just weird XD

• KiskashiKiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    edited July 2019

I had one that was weird recently, but I do remember some details and it makes it even more weird because it went from a typical dbd endgame chasing down the last survivor to something completely different involving flying...yes flying, working WITH a survivor, a deadly sickness infecting everyone/quarantine and a catastrophic fire/world collapse, you know you’ve played a killer too much when you have a dream that you are them though...😰 I remember early on when I first started playing I had a dream about being chased by a wraith though, much, much more terrifying in first person than in game 😅

Your dream sounds really intense and cool though @NMCKE

• PyroDudePyroDude Member Posts: 375
    edited July 2019

I had a Dbd dream once. It was very short thou.

I played trapper, everthing went wrong, I dc'd.

Post edited by PyroDude on
  • My_FarewellMy_Farewell Member Posts: 495

Need a TL;DR

• TheShape78TheShape78 Member Posts: 711

Sounds like someone's been playing too much DBD 😋

• indieeden7indieeden7 Member Posts: 1,096

I once had a dream that I spent all the bloodpoints I was saving for Bill on Pig and I distinctly remember in my dream looking up to see all my bloodpoints were gone and saying "[BAD WORD].." I then woke up.