The disconnect penalty test will take place sometime after the update is released on PC platforms and Switch™.
Please properly utilize PTB and make it more to test the game than a sneak peak...
As of now it just serves as a sneak peak for what's coming but not as a way to test the game outside of a short week or so. Within the last patch the following things are broken:
- Dead Hard is extremely broken sometimes not moving the character at all
- Pallets are not properly activating though the action button is spammed
- Killers are reaching well beyond the range of windows (of course this is latency based FOR SOME and hopefully be remedied when dedicated servers come out in 2025, but other times there are instances when it feels like the kill has twice the reach on windows)
- Healing is busted as hell
- Healing bars are going down for no reason and taking longer to heal someone than intended.
- Unable to use the exit sometimes
- The un-cleansable totem
Some of these glitches are literally game breaking and should not be in the game. I get that an online service based game will have bugs once in a while but it seems that BHVR is so desperate to put out new content in a bid to stay relevant (no offense, but without new content games get stale that's the way the gaming industry is) that they are just pushing QA aside until the problems become too much.
Stop pushing out patches from PTB without proper testing, it makes it look like you're only using the PTB as a way to promote new killers and new things to buy via streamers.