Something's strange about the next chapter...

Any karma moments as a killer you'd like to share?

CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 214
edited July 29 in Media Lounge

So... Purple ranks, I used lots of BP to get the Spirit to level 14 and try her for the first time... The team owned me but a survivor decided to stay and teabag me... KARMA IAB! LMAO!

Comments

• VuDjuBuhVuDjuBuh Member Posts: 16

Exactly this but I was trapper and they where running in circles so I had to time my hit. very nice.

• mutabletiger4mutabletiger4 Member Posts: 86

Pre-rework freddy, david t-bags at gate, david goes down. 2 other survivors leave, adam runs to the hook as he's falling asleep. I grab adam as he's unhooking. A 0k became a 2k

• RoKruegerRoKrueger Member Posts: 1,256

The last survivor was butt-dancing continuosly on top of the open hatch. Guess he did not know Wraith can close the hatch while being invisible. He knows now.

• yobudddyobuddd Member Posts: 355

Happened a few days ago. I was playing Hag at Mother's Dwelling and got some super-looper Meg with a knack for hyper-teabagging. at one point she jumped through the window of the meat-smoking shack and teabagged. I stopped at the window and just stared. She came closer and bobbed some more. I didn't move. She inched closer and I slashed her through the window. Shortly thereafter she was on the hook.

Since I was Hag, I put a trap under her, but also spammed trap animations around her for a while. My form of tea-bagging back. When I left, she was rescued by a buddy who triggered my trap. I slap her back down and she DC's.

I smiled.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 697

I was playing nurse, and there was a survive with friends team. They knew I had Rancor and a mori (I was frustrated about SWFs). So I down the obsession at endgame, then hit one of their teammates.

I mori the Laurie (obsession) and the one I hit came back and tbagged them. Then I down them just before the exit gate and mori the tbagger. That felt like karma to me.

• Ember_HunterEmber_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Was playing Legion (despite the torture I go through to play him), a Kate t-bagged me at every pallet and no matter how many times I hooked her, she kept on going cockily, so I assume she was asking to be tunneled and she DCed when I death hooked her. Other survivors defended me and she got salty. This is why you don't t-bag at all unless killer was truly toxic to everyone. Or at all.

• indieeden7indieeden7 Member Posts: 505

Don't have a clip atm but I was playing a match as Huntress, a Jake was teabagging me at some point and soon after, jumped in a locker to avoid my hatchet. He didn't realise I had iron maiden until it was too late.

• MasantonioMasantonio Member Posts: 785

This happened to me but with Nurse. Ash decided to be cocky.