We are aware of a current issue going around affecting most forum users. Affected users received this message upon log in: "You need to reset your password. This is most likely because an administrator recently changed your account information. Click here to reset your password."

We are currently investigating this incident.
The November 2019 Developer Update is now available: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/103996/
Chapter 14 Teaser:
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Any karma moments as a killer you'd like to share?

CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 981
edited July 29 in Media Lounge

So... Purple ranks, I used lots of BP to get the Spirit to level 14 and try her for the first time... The team owned me but a survivor decided to stay and teabag me... KARMA IAB! LMAO!

Comments

• VuDjuBuhVuDjuBuh Member Posts: 17

Exactly this but I was trapper and they where running in circles so I had to time my hit. very nice.

• mutabletiger4mutabletiger4 Member Posts: 153

Pre-rework freddy, david t-bags at gate, david goes down. 2 other survivors leave, adam runs to the hook as he's falling asleep. I grab adam as he's unhooking. A 0k became a 2k

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 2,042

I was playing nurse, and there was a survive with friends team. They knew I had Rancor and a mori (I was frustrated about SWFs). So I down the obsession at endgame, then hit one of their teammates.

I mori the Laurie (obsession) and the one I hit came back and tbagged them. Then I down them just before the exit gate and mori the tbagger. That felt like karma to me.

• indieeden7indieeden7 Member Posts: 937

Don't have a clip atm but I was playing a match as Huntress, a Jake was teabagging me at some point and soon after, jumped in a locker to avoid my hatchet. He didn't realise I had iron maiden until it was too late.

• MasantonioMasantonio Member Posts: 2,066

This happened to me but with Nurse. Ash decided to be cocky.