Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PC
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

REDHEAD'S PINKY FINGER DON'T WORK

JAZC_CRJAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

Title using that addon many times and no work in some games and in some survivors, need to be fixed

Comments

  • FluffyFluffy Member Posts: 48

    it works for me. The bottle need to touch the survivor (it's not the gas that applies the status, it's the bottle hitting directly the survivor).

  • JAZC_CRJAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

    @Fluffy said:
    it works for me. The bottle need to touch the survivor (it's not the gas that applies the status, it's the bottle hitting directly the survivor).

    i hit directly in so many part of the body and don't work, and tested in kill ur friends

  • AtchooAtchoo Member Posts: 325

    Kill your friends is sometimes buggy - maybe it just does not work there. At least the addon works fine in the normal lobbies. Never had any issues.

  • JAZC_CRJAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

    @Atchoo said:
    Kill your friends is sometimes buggy - maybe it just does not work there. At least the addon works fine in the normal lobbies. Never had any issues.

    so... is only me? in normal and KYF are buuged

  • SomeissuesSomeissues Member Posts: 1,481

    You have a 2 seconds window to hit the survivor after the bottle hits them, that's why the addon isn't so good, since Huntress just needs to throw an axe and they are down instantly

  • AtchooAtchoo Member Posts: 325

    @JAZC_CR Maybe you could let us know how much time passes between the bottle hitting the survivor and your actual hit. It needs to be very close together. Maybe this clarifies why it does not work for you?

  • White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 3,671

    I used it many time in my road to P3 and it always worked perfectly fine.

  • JAZC_CRJAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

    @Someissues said:
    You have a 2 seconds window to hit the survivor after the bottle hits them, that's why the addon isn't so good, since Huntress just needs to throw an axe and they are down instantly

    is this true? only 2 seconds... is nothing :c

  • JAZC_CRJAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

    @Atchoo said:
    @JAZC_CR Maybe you could let us know how much time passes between the bottle hitting the survivor and your actual hit. It needs to be very close together. Maybe this clarifies why it does not work for you?

    maybe 3 seconds each time

  • AtchooAtchoo Member Posts: 325

    I am pretty sure this is a bit too long, you have to hit the survivor whith the bottle while standing almost behind him, so you can hit them quicker.

Sign In or Register to comment.