What the Devs should really change?!
I see all the time on this game, and on the forums, that some killers (nurse, Spirit) have no counter play, and usually it’s survivor mains. I am a rank 1 on console for both killer and survivor, been that way for at least a year. There is no way you can tell me that killers (Nurse, spirit) have no counter play when you have maps that still have almost Infinity’s.
For example you have Ironworks of Misery, if you have the nerve to say Nurse is breaks the game, then why are you not saying this window breaks the game, the only killer that can counter it is nurse... Then Rancid Abattoir, this map it’s rng but it’s just the same as Ironworks.
Now on to jungle gyms, only spirit and nurse can counter them. You nerf them every game at red ranks will be 6 minutes of gen rush’s with maybe 2-4 downs.
Then the insane amount of pallets on the preschool maps. Like seriously who’s bright idea was it to lower the distance between pallets on Freddy’s map. That map and all the different variations makes me cringe, once again only spirit and nurse can counter it.
The game map, yes the map can be a good map for some killers if the survivors don’t go for the 100% no mind game pallets like by basement or above the basement. Even spirit can’t counter the pallets by basement?!!
I understand every map can’t be killer friendly but why does mothers dwelling have an infinite in the main building lol, on top of like 20 pallets? Then blood lodge, why so many pallets in the middle of map if you have at least 4-5 jungle gyms on the sides of the maps. Disturbed ward 5 main building pallets and it’s rng but at least 2-3 are usually 100% non mind game able, and you still get shack and jungle gyms.
Double windows/ TL Walls are fine they at least inspire counter play?! Wreckers Yard double main building window is still pretty close to an infinite, once again only spirit or nurse can stop it.
Haddonfield has the basement building that is insane to deal with because of the triple windows that rng spawn, if you keep the windows why have a get out of skill pallet downstairs, how about just get rid of the pallet? (By the way the basement house is also on preschool!!!)
If you even changed half of these maps I bet you’d see more killers be considered good not viable, I’m talking like (Doc, Myers, Clown, Ghostface, Legion.) Then you mite want to buff Trapper, Wraith, And Leatherface because they are jokes against the best survivors, At best you get 1 or 2. Then let’s buff Doc and give him his moldy Electrode as his default shock, that way he isn’t forced to run one add on or its gg. Then let’s up hags movement speed by just a tiny bit, because your a killer without a power if the survivors bring flashlights (which I’m completely fine with, it’s counter play) and your the slowest killer not named T1 Myers.
Why does leatherface have slower charge time that billy? His chainsaw can down multiple people ok? But billy has insane map pressure and leatherface if he graces the smallest thing will go afk swinging his chainsaw for 10 seconds, while billy it can be low as 2-5 seconds??? Plus unless your camping the hook when do you ever get more than one person down with your saw?
Trapper - He is not good because it takes you forever to go to each individual spot you want to take away on maps (Explained them above) that your ruin (I’ll get to perks in a minute) will be gone and a gen or 2 mite be done, either make it to we’re he can place them before the game or you guys the devs place some to start in certain spots on maps.
Wraith - I got a lot of beef with this killer first, Flashlights counter him (don’t mind this again it’s counterplay) Why does certain interacts like spirit fury, not take you out of cloak, stunning you with a pallet, or flashlight does, but spiritfury (which by the way is a stun to active spiritfury) doesn’t?! Why does it take so long to go out of cloak? Honestly pretty sure I could charge Billy’s chainsaw before you could uncloak with wraith (of course add on depended) and you hit them one time for doing it, compared to a chainsaw.... Also is he supposed to be a stealthy killer?? If he is then why can’t he pull people off gens? You made it to ware ghostface and Myers can with no terror radius, and spirit with gen grabber. Give wraith some counterplay at least to something.
Ghostface - this goes for certain killers like (Wraith, Ghostface, Pig when crouching,) Why does object of obsession see them when they’re using there power? Especially ghostface it kills his power. Then continuing with Ghostface, why after you buffed him In the test server did you nerf him, he’s a basic attack killer (He can still be looped?!?!?) his power is the only thing that separates him from being wraith tier, and it’s not fun being a “stealthy killer” yet survivors can break you out while behind fences, or before you can even see them?!
Those are the killers I think are in desperate need of buffs the killer I don’t think need buffs are (Nurse, Spirit, Billy, Plague, Pig, Legion, New Freddy, Myers, Huntress,) Some of you May say “well why doesn’t Myers or Legion need a buff” well if they fix the maps like I said above then I think they will be much better, before I move on to perks nurse does not need a nerf “right now” maybe if they changed the maps like I said above or the perks I’m gonna mention, then yes she may need it, but as of this minute she doesn’t need a nerf.
Now onto perks, gonna start off when killer perks then go to survivor perks, I’m only gonna talk about the the good perks or horrible perks.
So first for killer:
- Remove noed, perk makes no sense, it’s just a super handicap for late game and it’s not skillful at all.
- Next is Ruin, Good survivors can do ruin “skill” checks very easy, to you people complaining about ruin, sorry ruin brings skill, if you can’t handle that then why play dbd? Continuing with ruin either A make the totem spawns “INSANELY” better, or B change the perk like some you tubers are saying “TruTalent”.
- Barbecue and Chili, why not put the reveal survivors on a different perk or a new perk entirely, and put the bloodpoints perk as a new perk to each survivor you hook, you still get the bloodpoint booster but you also get a movement speed buff for 5-10 seconds. Hexes besides noed and Ruin,
- The Third Seal - Make it to ware there screen gets blurry, and they get visions of the killer (Similar to doctors madness).
- Huntresses Lullaby - Instead of survivors knowing you have lullaby off a skill check, how about tell them after the killer hooks a survivor then tell them.
- Thrill of the Hunt - it’s affect is fine just make thrill a passive so it can’t be cleansed and you have the affect the whole game. That way game loads in and you don’t insta lose thrill then realize your down to 3 perks.
- Devour is fine.
- One last killer perk for this post, Tinkerer, old tinkerer was awesome then you changed it, why?? It helped so many killers and it was a good perk now this tinker is horrible, revert the change #bring back old tinker.
Now on to survivors:
- First Deadhard, why is this perk even a thing, it just makes no sense “dash forward” more like “free immunity frames” especially seeing the devs want to make green ranks better then why is deadhard a thing?!
- Next object of obsession I touched on it above, its suppose to be a risk (killer knows where your at so he can easily get you) or reward (you can see the killer so you can make call outs in comms) what the perk actually does is (I see the killer then run to pallet to pallet, then can counter certain killers all together with ZERO counterplay) You wanna fix Object, make it to ware if your running that perk your exposed.
- Adrenaline, You get the speed buff for 10 second and you don’t heal? The healing part breaks the perk. I know self care isn’t the best perk but just remove it, make it to ware if you want to get healed find a teammate, also up the points for healing.
- Decisive strike, pretty simple change (if you get unhooked d-strike activates but if another survivor is hooked then D-Strike shuts off) that would punish people for just yolo saving with borrowed.
- Ok so next one is a combination of perks, combine Borrowed time and we’re gonna live forever, if you save a teammate when the killers camping then you get borrowed for him, but you also deserve a reward to for putting yourself in that position.
- Mettle of Man, we have 2 options here, make it to we’re you combine We’re gonna Farm forever and mettle of man, so after 3 successful saves you get mettle, or revert the change to mettle, ware if you take 3 hits you get a mettle stack, but make it ware you have to mend and you can’t heal for 120 seconds after the effect procs.
- No Mither, combined No Mither and Resilience, take away the 50% noise reduction, get rid of the recover for the dying state, keep the don’t leave blood behind. Then you have a perk where your one shot, but you can do pretty much everything faster, and combined with Ironwill your hard to track.
That’s all I got, I’m open to an ideas about anything you mite have balance wise. I also mean balance not (You said nurse isn’t op your Wrong) if you respond please give facts or numbers not “your wrong” with no other examples or facts. My Gamertag In Xbox is TL To Infinity feel free to message about any of this, also these are my ideas, or of you tubers, or someone people I know so not all are 100% mine but a good 85% are mine anyway have a goodnight :)