Join us on Twitch/YouTube this Thursday at 2pm ET as we uncover the strange things taking place in Hawkins.
Something's strange about the next chapter...

Community Cosplay Submissions | Instructions

PeanitsPeanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 3,260
edited August 6 in Cosplay Submissions

We often see a lot of amazing creations based on our game from our fans and we’d love to spread your hard work by showcasing your content on our social channels! Use this section to submit your creations. 

BY SUBMITTING CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED THE FOLLOWING: 

To submit content: 

1. Submit your original creation 
  2. Title your post with the name of your creation 
  3. Give us your username and social media so we can credit you 
  4. Copy and paste the following in the body of the post and agree with these terms. (Add I agree with these terms) 

We at Behaviour Interactive Inc. would like your authorization to use excerpts of the following social media videos and/or photos from your channel. We would like to use such excerpts in order to showcase you as a fan of the game in promotional material on the game’s social media accounts on these websites: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitch for a period of 5 years. In consideration, we will add your social media handle in the description of our post incorporating the excerpts.  

Please be sure to add the above to your post and state that you agree to the terms! We won't be able to share your artwork without it.

Post edited by Peanits on

Comments

• Celina_kyleCelina_kyle Member Posts: 3

Mean Street Nea (alternative) Cosplay

I use the outfit I choose in the game, I hope you like it

xoxo

We at Behaviour Interactive Inc. would like your authorization to use excerpts of the following social media videos and/or photos from your channel. We would like to use such excerpts in order to showcase you as a fan of the game in promotional material on the game’s social media accounts on these websites: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitch for a period of 5 years. In consideration, we will add your social media handle in the description of our post incorporating the excerpts.

I agree with these terms.

• llelysiumllllelysiumll Member Posts: 1
    edited August 5

Susie cosplay

I made the mask myself!!

http://www.instagram.com/llelysiumll

http://www.twitter.com/sleepyreapers

• Darnys91Darnys91 Member Posts: 1

Ace Cosplay. Still want to go back and bloody it up eventually.

Twitter: Darnys91

I agree with these terms

• aleeexayaleeexay Member Posts: 1

Nurse, Meg and Myers.

nurse (me) : instagram.com/alexaylingg

meg: instagram.com/shootingrockit

myers: unknown cosplayer from comic con

• Starzy_KenStarzy_Ken Member Posts: 1

Baby Jake

Instagram And twitter: starzy_ken

(;

• arupichuarupichu Member Posts: 1

Female Legion (Julie) Cosplay (@arupichu)

• Noiz01Noiz01 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 5

The legion

Susie Cosplay

• RiquincyRiquincy Member Posts: 1

My team! All of them are made by us(except for Shape's clothes.)

Nurse (me), Shape, and Huntress!

twitter: ri_quincy

insta: nslhnarsln

• MLG007MLG007 Member Posts: 6

"Raining Blood" Ghostface Cosplay.

I did order some red acrylic paint online off Amazon but it unfortunately never arrived );

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mlg0078/

I agree with these terms

This discussion has been closed.